Marineland Dolphin Adventure kicks off monthlong celebration of 80th anniversary
After eight decades of family fun and conservation education, Marineland Dolphin Adventure is celebrating its historic 80th anniversary with a month of special events and activities. The festivities kicked off May 31 with a historic reopening of the Marineland arch entrance off A1A.
Highlights of the upcoming anniversary events include:
- Meet Our Trainers: Twice daily in June, guests can learn about Marineland’s dolphin family and see trainers interact with our dolphins.
- Farmers Market: Each Sunday in June with live entertainment.
- 80 Years of Animal Love and Care: Every Saturday in June with a movie filmed at Marineland, guided tours, live music, a free souvenir booklet, the chance to meet 15 dolphins and more from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. ($35 for adults/$15 for children.)
- Family Sunday Fundays: Children’s events, games, and education programs each Sunday in June, plus admission for two kids free with one paid adult.
- BOGO Mondays: Buy one get one free for general admission and Marineland’s Behind the Seas Tours in June.
- Hospitality Days: Free admission for everyone working in the hospitality industry June 1 to 8.
- Save Our World Ocean Event: Beach cleanup June 8 with free Marineland passes to participants, live music and more.
- Lecture Series at Lohman Auditorium: Learn more about Marineland history, dolphin research and conservation June 10.
- Gratitude America 5k Run: Special run starting at Marineland at 8 a.m. June 16. The event will benefit U.S. veterans.
- Gator Night at Marineland: On June 16, Steve Spurrier will feed dolphins and reenact the experience he had at Marineland in the 1960s.
- Official Anniversary Celebration Day: Featuring special guests, proclamations, food and beverages, a silent auction and a free souvenir booklet in celebration of our official anniversary June 23.