Check out things to do at Marineland in June to celebrate its 80th anniversary.
After eight decades of family fun and conservation education, Marineland Dolphin Adventure is celebrating its historic 80th anniversary with a month of special events and activities. The festivities kicked off May 31 with a historic reopening of the Marineland arch entrance off A1A.
Highlights of the upcoming anniversary events include:
- Meet Our Trainers: Twice daily in June, guests can learn about Marineland’s dolphin family and see trainers interact with our dolphins.
- Farmers Market: Each Sunday in June with live entertainment.
- 80 Years of Animal Love and Care: Every Saturday in June with a movie filmed at Marineland, guided tours, live music, a free souvenir booklet, the chance to meet 15 dolphins and more from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. ($35 for adults/$15 for children.)
- Family Sunday Fundays: Children’s events, games, and education programs each Sunday in June, plus admission for two kids free with one paid adult.
- BOGO Mondays: Buy one get one free for general admission and Marineland’s Behind the Seas Tours in June.
- Hospitality Days: Free admission for everyone working in the hospitality industry June 1 to 8.
- Save Our World Ocean Event: Beach cleanup June 8 with free Marineland passes to participants, live music and more.
- Lecture Series at Lohman Auditorium: Learn more about Marineland history, dolphin research and conservation June 10.
- Gratitude America 5k Run: Special run starting at Marineland at 8 a.m. June 16. The event will benefit U.S. veterans.
- Gator Night at Marineland: On June 16, Steve Spurrier will feed dolphins and reenact the experience he had at Marineland in the 1960s.
- Official Anniversary Celebration Day: Featuring special guests, proclamations, food and beverages, a silent auction and a free souvenir booklet in celebration of our official anniversary June 23.