Johnson Orthodontics marks 10,000 patients in 17 years
Ten thousand. That’s the estimate by Dr. Paul Johnson, owner of Johnson Orthodontics, for the number of patients he has seen so far in his 17 years in Palm Coast, at 25 Pine Cone Drive, Suite 1. Of those 10,000, he estimates 4,000 teens and adults have been fitted with braces.
In his career, Johnson has also donated over $1.2 million to over 80 local and international charities, including Samaritans Purse, Alpha Pregnancy Center, Cornerstone, the local schools and churches.
In his 17 years, Johnson has treated people from Alaska, South Florida and Saudi Arabia in addition to local residents. Call 445-7671.
Superwash under construction on Cypress Point
Just east of Goodwill, construction is underway for a Superwash Express car wash at 110 Cypress Point Parkway. A Google search reveals three other car washes in Palm Coast. The permit was for more than $900,000, and the company has another location in Port Orange.
RaceTrac goes vertical
The RaceTrac gas station is under construction at the southwest corner of State Road 100 and Seminole Woods Boulevard. According to the city of Palm Coast, it’s 25% complete.
Just down the road at 100 and Belle Terre Boulevard, the Shoppes at Palm Coast are estimated to be 35% complete, with Tractor Supply Co. also going vertical.
Holland Park stuck at 78% completion rating
According to the city of Palm Coast’s Week In Review, progress on the Holland Park renovation is stuck at 78% complete for the third week in a row.
This week, volleyball posts were installed, as well as fence posts in the dog park and tennis court. Work continues on he playground and the sidewalk construction.
Twelve single-family homes to be built
The city issued a dozen single-family home permits last week, including two on the same street — Park Place Circle — by Holiday Builders. The most expensive home permit is for $368,000 by Skyway Builders at 12 Chinier St. The are also 15 permits issued for additions or alterations to existing homes, including one for $83,000 at 21 Rymen Lane.
Fourteen home-based businesses opening Palm Coast
According to the Palm Coast Business Assistance Center’s weekly report, 14 new home-based businesses opened in Palm Coast last week:
· Coastal Cleaning & Concierge Services – Janitorial Service
· Joe B’s Painting Etc LLC – Painting Service
· Lux Cabinetry Inc – Internet
· Echo Exteriors – Power Washing Service
· Queen of Clean – Janitorial Service
· Wrench Man Mobile – Vehicle Repair Service
· South Country Home Inspections – Home Inspector
· Down & Dirty Cleaning Inc – Janitorial Service
· DJ Gummi Bear LLC – Entertainment Service
· Dr Nick Computer MD – Computer Service
· A1 Clean Air – Handyman Service
· Attention to Detail Auto & Marine Detailing LLC – Detailer Auto/Boat
· Efficient Quick Cleaning Inc – Janitorial Service
· Michelle Gilbert Ministries LLC – Consultant