Check out the top sports moments for the Sept. 12 edition!
- Flagler Palm Coast hurdler and sprinter Nathan Farrell announced that he recently took an official visit to Northern Arizona University. Located in Flagstaff, the Lumberjacks are a Division I program that competes in the Big Sky Conference. Farrell, now a senior at FPC, was a medalist at the state track meet last season in several events.
- Dennis Setting had his first hole-in-one on Friday, Sept. 6, while playing at Palm Harbor Golf Club. Setting holed out with a 9-iron from 128 yards at Palm Harbor's 11th hole. His playing partners were Len DeRoche, Carl Johnson and Terry Campbell.
- Through two games, Bulldogs quarterback Donovan Montoyo has completed 11-of-14 passes for 261 yards and 3 touchdowns. The senior has also rushed four times for 50 yards and two scores.
- Bulldogs running back Marc Genis leads FPC in rushing touchdowns with four. He's also rushed seven times for 66 yards and is the only running back on the Bulldogs' roster to no fumble the ball.
- Four different players on FPC's defense have recorded at least two sacks. Linebacker Corey Vandyke, linebacker Malakai Grant, linebacker Jason Browning and defensive lineman Alvaro Gongora each have two sacks.