Skip to main content
Check out the top sports moments for the Oct. 31 edition of the Palm Coast Observer!
- Flagler Palm Coast track and field's Nathan Farrell announced that he went on an official visit to the University of Michigan. Farrell, a senior at FPC, is one of the top hurdlers in the state.
- PAL Indian Trails Middle School cross country's boys and girls teams competed on Oct. 20 at the Florida Youth Cross Country Championships. The boys team came in third overall, and the girls came in sixth. Justin Gilliam was the runner-up after leading for the majority of the race.
- The Palm Coast dart group said goodbye to member Angelo Callari, who is moving back to New Jersey after 15 years of playing with the group. The “Bullshooters” meet at 7 p.m. on Mondays at the Palm Coast Social Club. New players are welcome.
- Former FPC football player Jimmie Robinson hauled in one catch for 25 yards in Bethune-Cookman's loss to South Carolina State on Saturday, Oct. 26.
- Former FPC football player Nelson Paul recorded one tackle in No. 15 Southern Methodist's win over Houston on Thursday, Oct. 24.