Advertising Coordinator Assistant
Thank you for your interest in The Observer! We are currently seeking candidates to fill the role of full-time Advertising Coordinator. All Observer employees are extremely dedicated to quality and live by our mission statement: To inspire our communities with extraordinary local content and to help our partners prosper.
This role is responsible for the creation and delivery of client and company advertising through various sources of media. This role communicates project development and participates in the creative development processes with clients, account managers and graphic artists. You will work with both internal and external resources to ensure the timely delivery of projects.
- Responds to inquiries and requests from clients and prospective clients for advertising information
- Schedules and prioritizes workload by setting appropriate deadlines
- Provides clerical support to the sales department
- Assists in preparation and production of client advertisements
- Keeps sales team informed regarding status and timely completion of ads
- Maintains and updates client account information and orders
- Composes and produces reports and related materials for the sales team
- Calls and/or emails correspondence to customers to update accounts as needed
- Assists account managers in researching market intel and building proposals
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Problem Solving
- Time management
- Critical Thinking
- Judgement and decision making
- Attention to detail
- Active listening
- Social perceptiveness
- Basic knowledge and understanding of social media
- Computer skills
- Google Suite
- Adobe Suite familiarity
- Microsoft Office Suite
Advertising Coordinator Qualifications:
- A.A. or B.A. degree (preferred, but not required)
- Or at least 1+ year experience in administrative or support role
- Full-time position
- Ability to commute between Palm Coast and Ormond Beach offices as needed
Please send resumes to: [email protected]
Professional Sales Executives
Beth’s comments are typical of our multimedia sales executives. If that sounds appealing to you, we’re looking for more energetic, entrepreneurial achievers who are outgoing and money-motivated.
- If you can talk with confidence to business owners to identify their goals …
- If you are willing to prospect and meet new people to learn about their business objectives …
- If you have high self-esteem and confidence …
- If your presentation skills separate you from the pack …
- If you are not easily intimidated by business owners who may be “old school” …
- If you are articulate and looking for the highest quality in your employer and in yourself …
… This is the place for an exciting and rewarding sales and marketing career!
We offer competitive compensation with the opportunity for six-figure earnings, full benefits and a culture that encourages innovation and entrepreneurism.
With Observer Media Group, you find a company that offers rewarding work that makes a difference in the community. It’s a place where the company’s leaders value all their associates and are committed to helping them grow and succeed — professionally, personally and financially. It’s a place where everyone strives for excellence.
We have immediate openings in Sarasota, Winter Garden-Windermere, Winter Park, Palm Coast, Port Orange and Jacksonville.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Penny DiGregorio, Advertising Sales Manager,
1970 Main St., 3rd Floor
Sarasota, FL 34236