Taco Bell to be built in Shoppes across from Target, in Palm Coast
An application for development was submitted to the city of Palm Coast this month for Taco Bell.
The restaurant would join Tractor Supply Co., Aldi, a Gate gas station and Starbucks in the Shoppes at Palm Coast, which is located on the southeast corner of Belle Terre Boulevard and State Road 100. So far, Tractor Supply Co. is the only establishment currently open.
Watercrest Market Street gets permit on Corporate Drive
The city of Palm Coast has issued a commercial permit for Watercrest Market Street, a 64-unit memory care residency, to be built by Walker and Co. for $757,000 at 2 Corporate Drive.
Two other commercial permits were issued in the week of April 6-11: Craig Flagler Palms Funeral Home & Cemetery now have their $410,000 permit for an open breezeway garden mausoleum, with 414 crypt spaces, at 511 S. Old Kings Road. And, $65,000 of interior renovations will be completed at 60 Memorial Medical Parkway, Unit 2801.
New businesses in Palm Coast
- Coffee and Creamery – 101 Palm Harbor Parkway – eating establishment
- Douglas Property & Development Inc. – 145 City Place – real estate brokerage, taking the place of Palm Coast Holdings, in Town Center
- Better Business Loan LLC – 3 Cypress Branch Way – professional
Real Estate Corner
- AWT Property Management, owned by Andrew Trotter, has a new office open at 235 Palm Coast Parkway NE, Suite 200.
- Annette Gardinal, of RE/MAX Flagstaff, has qualified for the 2016 RE/MAX Platinum Club Award.
- Janet Geddings and Scott Chappuis, both of RE/MAX Flagstaff, has earned the RE/MAX 100% Club Award.
- Tina Turner, of RE/MAX Flagstaff, has received the RE/MAX Executive Club Award for 2016.
- Jeanine Volpe has been named the top sales/listing agent for March, at Coldwell Banker Premier Properties, Palm Coast.