A fourth Palm Coast McDonald's is coming! The permits below include two projects that will be right by Kohl's, on Belle Terre Parkway. First is a Verizon, which will technically be facing Palm Coast Parkway, and the McDonald's.
PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITYâ€¨
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued tax receipts Dec. 16-20:
• Agua Construction Co. is a general contractor at 4 Office Park Drive.
• Home-based businesses: Alison Ballentine Designs, an interior decorator; Serge Stockert Detailing, an auto/mobile detailer; JRA Adult Family Care, an adult day care.
PALM COAST PERMITSâ€¨
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Dec. 12-18. Total number of all permits issued: 158.
Commercial permit applications:â€¨
• Galvis Construction applied for an $80,000 permit for site development at a Verizon store at 4895 Palm Coast Parkway.
• Southland Construction Inc. applied for an $800,000 permit for site development/a McDonalds Fast Food Restaurant at 4851 Belle Terre Parkway.
• Fulcrum Construction Inc. applied for a $715,000 permit for a Dollar General at 11 Market Ave.
Residential permits issued:â€¨â€¨
• Vanacore Construction was issued an $318,000 permit for a single-family residence at 1 Barkwood Lane.
• Adams Homes was issued a $277,000 permit for a single-family residence at 82 Rymshaw Drive.â€¨â€¨â€¨
• Adams Homes was issued a $175,000 permit for a single-family residence at 4 Ludlow Lane E.â€¨â€¨â€¨
• Flagler Habitat was issued a $164,000 permit for a single-family residence at 36 Seville Orange Path.â€¨
• D & C Restoration was issued a $6,000 permit for an alteration at 186 Westhampton Drive.â€¨â€¨â€¨
• Ideal Homes was issued a $3,000 permit for an addition at 7 Pin Oak Drive.â€¨â€¨â€¨
• Intervest Construction was issued a $2,000 permit for an addition at 7 Whittier Lane.â€¨â€¨â€¨
Occupancy permits issued:â€¨â€¨â€¨â€¨
• Lug Nutz Pub claimed occupancy at 15 Palm Habor Village Way, Unit A.â€¨â€¨â€¨
• Alison Ballentine Designs claimed occupancy at 337 Underwood Trail.
• M&R United, Inc. submitted a tier-one technical site plan for a Pine Lakes and Wynnfiled C-Store.