The following is an update for permit activity in the city from March 7 through March 21:
Total number of all permits issued: 270
Commercial permits issued:
• A $546,553 permit was issued to Masci Corp., for a multiuse path in Ralph Carter Park on Rymfire Drive.
• A $408,325 permit was issued to Veritas Construction, to reconstruct a weir at the southwest corner of Royal Palms Parkway and Belle Terre Parkway.
• A $20,000 permit was issued to Seapeck Co. Inc., for a coquina rock revetment in the Village at Palm Coast at 26 Longview Way.
• A $10,000 permit was issued to 3D Contracting Inc., for interior alterations to Grace’s Place Bagel, at 1000 Palm Coast Parkway.
• A $5,000 permit was issued to Stephen Kenny & Associates, for interior alterations to 10th Voyage Studios at 3 Market Place.
• A $2,300 permit was issued to Verdego Inc., for a walkway and patio at 150 Willow Oak Way.
• A $2,100 permit was issued to Verdego Inc., for a walkway at 2 Village View Way.
• A $1,200 permit was issued to New Coastal Construction, for a storage room at 31 Enterprise Drive.
Occupancy permits issued:
15 Hargrove Grade—Flagler Spirits distillery—Flagler Spirits
4865 Palm Coast Parkway—Greensure Landscaping Solutions—Brett Glidewell
50 Leanni Way—Atlas Behavioral Health—Jose DaSilva
4 Office Park Drive—Azura 7 Salon & SpaAlessandra Sanitate
1000 Palm Coast Parkway—Hot Yoga Lounge—Amber Corpion
220 Palm Coast Parkway—7-11 Convenience Store—Susan Young
Commercial certificates of occupancy issued:
5180 State Road 100—AT&T Store (interior renovations)—CB Bovenkamp Inc.
101 Palm Harbor Parkway—Farley’s Pub—Caprock LLC
Residential permits issued:
• A $212,000 permit was issued to Paytas Homes, for a single-family residence at 152 Arena Lake Drive.
• A $201,000 permit was issued to DR Horton, for a single-family residence at 9 Arrowhead Drive.
• A $150,000 permit was issued to Flagler Habitat, for a single-family residence at 12 Uline Place.
• A $15,000 permit was issued to Jose Lopez Construction, for an addition to 2 Crazy Horse Court.
• A $13,000 permit was issued to Imperial Construction, for alterations to 81 Weymouth Lane.
• An $11,000 permit was issued to Hammock Home Improvements, for an addition to 39 Reidsville Lane.
• A $9,500 permit was issued to Waldhauer & Son, for an addition to 43 Farraday Lane.
• An $8,000 permit was issued to Encompass Enclosures, for an addition to 41 White Dove Lane.
• A $6,000 permit was issued to Hammock Home Improvements, for an addition to 10 Lemay Place.
• A $5,000 permit was issued to Andrew Miklos, for an addition to 41 Red Barn Drive.
Source: city of Palm Coast