Meals and masks donated, some by the restaurants themselves.
Alterations By Lucy recently donated cloth face coverings for Flagler County Sheriff’s Detention Deputies, according to a post on the Sheriff’s Office Facebook page.
“So grateful for the awesome community partnerships!! #FCSO,” the post said.
(See the story about Alterations By Lucy's shift to mask production here.)
It was one of many donations made to the FCSO recently. Diana Marlowe also made face masks and donated them for use at the Communications Center.
Many others have donated food for deputies and staff, including:
- Five Star Pizza, Carrabba’s Italian Grill and Texas Roadhouse all delivered meals.
- An anonymous donation of food from Beach Front Grille also was given to deputies.
- AmVets Post 113 sent Jimmy John’s sandwiches to the Palm Coast District Office.
- Crystal Clear Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning bought Chick-fil-A for breakfast and delivered it to the Palm Coast District Office. Crystal Clear also donated lunch a week earlier.
- Lifecoast Church delivered pizzas more than once: first, on March 27, to the Palm Coast District Office from Romero’s Tuscany by the Sea, and then again to the Communications Center.
- Dr. Caesar DePAco donated Mezzaluna pizza to the Communications Center.
- Ruth Korlacki made masks and gave them to road patrol.
- Laurie gave a sergeant a Dunkin' Donuts gift card to treat the squad to coffee.