There will be six sessions for kids ages 3-5 and a new session for kids ages 5-6.
Registration for the city's Little Kickers Soccer Camp is back, with more times and sessions available than in previous years, according to a news release. There will be six sessions for kids ages 3-5 and a new session for kids ages 5-6.
The five-week, child-with-parent program teaches youth about an organized sport that highlights sequential directions and gross motor skills necessary to play. This program is designed for parents to assist children during the lesson. Wear sneakers and comfortable clothes for being outside and active.
Each session will be held at Holland Park, located at 18 Florida Park Drive in Palm Coast. Pre-registration is required at www.palmcoastgov.com/register. It costs $35 a person for each session.
- Session 1: Thursdays, Aug. 23-Sept. 20 from 4:15 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Session 2: Fridays, Aug. 24-Sept. 21 from 10:15 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Session 3: Saturdays, Sept. 15-Oct. 13 from 10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Session 4: Thursdays, Sept. 27-Oct. 25 from 4:15 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Session 5: Fridays, Oct. 5-Nov. 2 from 10:15 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Session 6: Fridays, Nov. 9-Dec. 14 from 10:15 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Session 1: Thursdays, Aug. 23-Sept. 20 from 5:15 p.m. to 6 p.m.
For more information, call Palm Coast Parks and Recreation at 386-986-2323. The Fall 2018 Activity Guide is available online.