Also in business news: Coco's Cafe, real estate corner, Flagler Chamber event
Chipotle Mexican Grill was issued a development order by the city of Palm Coast on March 10, for a 3,405-square-foot restaurant at 5860 State Road 100, west of the existing Panera restaurant. The new Chipotle will feature outdoor seating, requiring an additional 2,423 square feet.
A second tenant is also planned in the same building, but the tenant is not known at this time.
In other business news ...
Flagler Chamber hosts media at Common Ground Breakfast
The Flagler Chamber of Commerce will welcome five members of the local media at 8 a.m. March 30, at the Grand Haven Golf Club, 500 Riverfront Drive, for a panel discussion as part of its upcoming Common Ground Breakfast.
The news media panel is being offered to help small businesses understand how to work with the local media.
Confirmed panel guests include: Pat Rice from the Daytona Beach News-Journal, David Ayres from WNZF News Radio, Brian McMillan from the Palm Coast Observer, Brittany Jones from Central News 13 and Pierre Tristam from Flagler Live.
Cost for chamber members to attend is $20 with advance payment, or $30 the day of the event. Guests may attend for $40 the day of the event. Call 437-0106.
Real estate corner
- Watson Realty Corp recently recognized Bob and Barb Johanson as the top listing team in their Palm Coast office for February. They were also recognized for top listing team in January. The Johansons have continued on 2017 where they left off in 2016 when they were awarded the Silver Pinnacle award for over $5 million in sales for the year.
- Gene Slone and Jeff Vasilevskiy, owners of Florida Green Construction, have received a Platinum Certified Florida Green Home award from the Florida Green Building Coation for their new model home at 24 Eastland Lane, in Palm Coast.
- Jack Corbett was the top sales agent for February at Coldwell Banker Premier Properties, at the Palm Coast office. Alicia Moore and Shellie Keever were the top listing team.
New businesses in Palm Coast
- Quantum Tires LLC – 15 Hargrove Lane – Retail Sales
- Cosmo Prof – 1499 Palm Coast Parkway – Retail Sales
- Golf and Adventure Travel Expeditions Inc. – 399 Palm Coast Parkway SW – Sellers of Travel
- Bath & Body Works LLC – 5230 E. State Road 100 – Retail Sales
- SunTrust Investment Services Inc. – 1 Florida Park Drive – Investment Broker
- SunTrust Investment Services Inc. – 15 Pine Cone Drive – Investment Broker
- SunTrust Investment Services Inc. – 100 Flagler Plaza Drive – Investment Broker
Cocos Café gets occupancy permit
Cocos Café, at 5 Utility Drive, Unit 19, received an occupancy permit this month from the city of Palm Coast.
Other occupancy permits issued were for Mirajis Coze Home at 44 Pretoria Lane, Quantum Tiers at 15 Hargrove Grade, Unit 3D, Victorina’s Diabetes Endocrinology and Metablism at 4879 Palm Coast Parkway NW, Unit 2, and Disipadores De Calor Miami (Ice Machines and Refrigeration Equipment) at 15 Hargrove Grade, Unit 6-J.