Skip to main content
Also in the Observer: New spec home in Flagler Beach; Concierge Yoga & Fitness opens; and new hires, promotions and awards.
- Southern Title is expanding its footprint in Flagler County. The Daytona Beach-based title agency, which holds the No. 1 market share in Volusia County, announced Anjanette Stevens, an experienced licensed title insurance agent and closing officer in Palm Coast, is joining the company as manager of its Flagler County operations.
- Linda Carpenter opened Concierge Yoga & Fitness in April, at 213 S. Second St., Suite 6, Flagler Beach, offering classes and personal service. In May, the first class is free. There will be a ribbon-cutting 5-7 p.m. June 5. Find more information and testimonials at www.liveyoga.us. “I love helping people feel better and happier,” Carpenter wrote in an email to the
Palm Coast Observer. She added, “I have put every single sent to my name into this
- The owners of Intracoastal Construction — Robbie Richmond, Barb Kimberley and Rod Kimberly — are building their first spec home at 2212 S. Central Ave., in Flagler Beach.
- Ryan Page was promoted to senior vice president/chief credit and risk officer. He will oversee all aspects of the bank’s risk management function, including compliance with banking laws, regulations, audits, policies and procedures.
- Debi McNabb was selected to serve as the director of community benefit, a newly created strategic role for the organization, for the AdventHealth facilities in Flagler, Lake and Volusia counties. She will oversee the community health needs assessments and the community health plans for the AdventHealth hospitals in Volusia and Flagler counties.
- AdventHealth Palm Coast selected Tammy Cornelius to serve as director of the cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary departments. With 25 years of critical care nursing and leadership experience, Cornelius will be responsible for improving the cardiopulmonary health of the Flagler County community and coordinating the care for cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, respiratory therapy, echocardiology, cardiac catheterization lab and interventional radiology patients.
- Russell Mariott was selected to serve as the executive director of regional marketing for the five AdventHealth hospitals in Flagler and Volusia counties. In his new role, Mariott is responsible for developing and implementing strategic marketing plans for AdventHealth Daytona Beach, AdventHealth DeLand, AdventHealth Fish Memorial, AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach, and AdventHealth Palm Coast.
- Coldwell Banker Premier Properties' Jonie McCree (top listing agent), Ana Medeiros (top sales agent) and Jeanine Volpe (top producer agent) were the top agents for April 2019.