Skip to main content
Business
Palm Coast Monday, Apr. 1, 2019 6 months ago

Biz Buzz: Oliv Epicurean Grill opens in Palm Coast

Share
The restaurant is located at 250 Palm Coast Parkway NE, Unit 408.
by: Ray Boone Sports Editor
  • A certificate of occupancy was issued for Oliv Epicurean Grill. The restaurant, which serves Mediterranean-style food, is located at 250 Palm Coast Parkway NE, Unit 408. They're open 11 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and they're closed on Sundays. Visit their website here.

  • Internationally acclaimed artist Paul Baliker donated $800 to the AdventHealth Palm Coast Foundation while at the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fortune Group Properties at European Village. This donation will support the hospital’s breast cancer fund and the Judith C. Macko Cancer Resource Center, which provides free wigs, turbines, drainage vests and many other items to anyone undergoing cancer treatment, even if they aren’t being treated at an AdventHealth facility.

  • Jody Sullivan was selected to serve as the director of radiation oncology operations for AdventHealth Daytona Beach and AdventHealth Palm Coast. Radiation oncology is a type of cancer treatment that uses a linear accelerator to deliver radiation to patients to attack cancer cells. In this role, Sullivan will be responsible for the daily operations of the two hospitals’ radiation oncology departments and will provide insight for future strategies.

  • Amrita Ramotar-Lalloo was selected to serve as the finance supervisor for the six AdventHealth hospitals in Flagler, Lake and Volusia counties.  

  •  Intracoastal Bank held its annual meeting of shareholders on March 21 at the Plantation Bay Golf and Country Club. The following individuals were elected to serve as directors for the coming year: Pamela Carbiener, C. Scott Crews, Robert DeVore, Thomas Gibbs, Anand Jobalia, Albert Johnston Jr., Gerald Keyes, Michael Machin and Bruce Page. Total deposits at Dec. 31, 2018 were $294.3 million, up 9 million, or 3% from $285 million, at Dec. 31, 2017. Total loans at Dec. 31, 2018 were $219.6 million, up 21 million, or 11% from $198.5 million, at Dec. 31, 2017. Net income for the full year 2018 increased by 14% from the full year 2017. 

  • Cynthia Fite was named to the Intracoastal Bank team as vice president/business relationship manager. She will be responsible for developing and servicing business banking relationships. 

  • Watson Realty Corp. was awarded Leading Real Estate Companies of the World’s highest honor, the Diamond Award, at the network’s annual conference at the Wynn Las Vegas on Feb. 20-22.

  • Richard J. DeCeglie, CRS, was recognized as the "Top Sales Associate” for the month of February at the Watson Realty Corp. Palm Coast office.

  • Ken Belshe, senior sales director for SunBelt Land Management, announced that the company launched a new website for its Marina del Palma Yacht Club development in Palm Coast. The website, https://www.marinadelpalma.com, highlights the community’s location, builder program, magazine and offers a description of how the vision for the development evolved.

  • In addition, Belshe announced that the company’s Marina del Palma Yacht Club residential development will be the featured community in the upcoming Flagler Parade of Homes.

Related Stories

Advertisement