Also in the Observer: New Palm Coast home-based businesses; Special recognition.
The Florida Hospital Flagler Foundation honored the "Humanitarian of the Year," Dr. Stephen Bickel during a banquet at the Hammock Dunes Club, according to a release.
This award is given annually by the FHF Foundation to recognize those who have made a substantial contribution to the community, both in personal time and energy, as well as financial support.
“It is an honor to receive this recognition from the Florida Hospital Flagler Foundation,” Bickel said in a release. “I truly enjoy the association with them and our common goal of taking care of those that live in our community.”
Bickel has been a Flagler County resident since 2011, where he first started caring for patients at the Flagler County Free Clinic.
New Palm Coast home-based businesses
- X-Treme Green Landscaping Inc. — Landscape Service
- Martinho Remodeling Inc. — Handyman Service
- Rose Margaret Orcel — Group Home
- Danil Kolchin — Handyman Service
- Stevens Consulting Inc. — Consultant
- Bob and Barb Johanson of Watson Realty Corp. recently completed their training and received their
Senior Real Estate Specialist Designation.
- Haley Martin, the owner of a wedding and portrait photography business called Native Expressions, won the "Best of Flagler County" and the "Best of Volusia/Flagler" for the second year in a row. She also won The Knot's "Best of Weddings 2019." This is awarded to the top 4% of businesses on The Knot.