Other topics include Holiday Boat Parade, District Commission Report, Cancer Decontamination Grant,
The Palm Coast City Council meets regularly to discuss and vote on official City business. These meetings are open to the public and Palm Coast residents are strongly encouraged to attend. An increase in public engagement helps to build a stronger sense of community, increases valuable discussions, and decreases division.
A business meeting will take place beginning at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 7. Details of the items on the agenda are listed below.
- The Palm Coast City Council will read a proclamation for the “Palm Coast Holiday Boat Parade”, considered the largest boat parade in Central Florida. The boat parade will make its way down the Intracoastal Waterway on Dec. 18, starting at 6 p.m.
- The Planning Division will present an ordinance accepting the District Commission Report and revising the city council districts.
- The Planning Division will present an ordinance detailing the voluntary annexation of a 30 acre parcel at the terminus of Whiteview Parkway on the Westside of US-1 by the WAM Group.
- The City Clerk will present a resolution accepting the Cancer Decontamination Grant and authorizing the City Manager, or designee, to negotiate and execute the contract with the division of State Fire Marshall.
- The Planning Division will present a resolution approving a Recapture Enhanced Value Grant agreement with GUP Motors LLC.
- The Planning Division will present a resolution approving a land donation agreement with JDI Palm Coast, LLC at the Palm Harbor Golf Course to include the driving range.
The following items will be presented as consent items for approval:
- Resolution approving a contract with PBM Constructors, Inc. and Approval of a 10% contingency for the Eductor (Pneumatic Ejector) station rehabilitation for stations BU-6 & BB-1 project.
- Resolution approving a master services agreement with PBM Constructors, Inc. for the upgrades of two aging pump stations.
- Resolution approving piggybacking of City of Casselberry Florida contract alternative power solutions for city wide generator maintenance and repairs.
- Approving a purchase from Alpha General Services for the purchase of miscellaneous repair for pop systems on an as needed basis.
- Resolution approving piggybacking the City of Winter Haven contract with environmental operating solutions Inc. for the purchase of Mirco C.
Public Comments will be opened at the beginning and end of the business meeting in accordance with Section 286.0114 Florida Statutes and pursuant to the City Council’s Meeting Policies and Procedures. Each speaker will approach the podium, provide his/her name and may speak for up to 3 minutes.
Meetings of the Palm Coast City Council typically occur three times per month. A 6 p.m. business meeting on the first Tuesday of the month, a 9 a.m. workshop meeting on the second Tuesday of the month, and a 9 a.m. business meeting on the third Tuesday of the month. All meetings take place in the Community Wing at City Hall at 160 Lake Avenue in Palm Coast.
Meeting agendas for all public meetings are posted in advance of each meeting on the City’s website. All agendas can be viewed here.
If you wish to obtain more information regarding the City Council’s agenda, please contact the City Clerk's Office at 386-986-3713. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing assistance to participate in any of these proceedings should contact the City Clerk at 386-986-3713, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Stay informed with the latest news and information from the City of Palm Coast by following us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn. You can sign up for weekly updates by visiting www.palmcoastgov.com/government/city-manager/week-in-review.