PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Dec. 3 to Dec. 7:
• Carrabba’s Italian Grill is at 160 Cypress Edge Drive.
• Accountime Services Inc. is a home-based administrative support service.
• Research America Inc. is a home-based service.
• Magruder Flooring LLC is a home-based floor covering installer.
• Flagler Environmental Services is a home-based landscaping service.
• Lance Lohman Handyman Service is a home-based company.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Nov. 29 to Dec. 5. Total number of all permits issued: 92.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Halifax Paving applied for a $1,522,285 permit for a multi-use path on Pine Lakes Parkway N.
Commercial permits issued:
• Slone Contractors was issued a $230,000 permit for interior renovations to 101 Palm Harbor Parkway, Suite B114.
• North American Roofing Systems was issued a $24,800 permit for reroofing at 1050 Palm Coast Parkway N.W.
• McGee Corporation was issued a $12,100 permit for a project as 1201 Palm Harbor Parkway.
• Willet Signs and Service was issued an $8,000 permit for awnings at 160 Cypress Edge Parkway.
• Keep it Clean was issued a $4,000 permit for a project at 400 Old Kings Road.
Residential permits issued:
• Gold Coast Home Builders Inc. was issued a $337,000 permit for a single-family residence at 197 Aspen Way.
• DR Horton was issued a $320,000 permit for a single-family residence at 80 Arena Lake Drive.
• DR Horton was issued a $209,000 permit for a single-family residence at 41 Arrowhead Drive.
• Adams Homes of NW Florida was issued a $168,000 permit for a single-family residence at 11 Seven Oaks Place.
• Town and Country Homes was issued a $68,000 permit for an addition to 3 Village Point.
• Screen Machines LLC was issued a $10,500 permit for an addition to 34 Rylin Lane.
• Dacom Home Improvements was issued a $7,800 permit for an addition to 13 Mount Vernon Lane.
• Waldhauer & Son Inc. was issued a $5,000 permit for an addition to 107 South Hummingbird Place.
• Coastal Aluminum was issued a $4,700 permit for an addition to 13 Old Oak Drive S.
• Grodi Terri Inc. was issued a $3,500 permit for an addition to 104 Woodside Drive.
• Ted & Bobs Aluminum was issued a $2,400 permit for an addition to 36 Radcliffe Drive.
• MCJ Construction was issued a $2,400 permit for interior alterations to 101 Wellington Drive.
Commercial certificates of occupancy issued:
• Sami’s Pizza was issued a certificate of occupancy at 4982 Palm Coast Parkway, Suite 103.
• Carrabba’s Italian Grill was issued a certificate of occupancy at 160 Cypress Edge Drive.
Currently 0 Responses
1 Flagler County Fair and Youth Show Student Night
1 2015 FCRC Club
2 Maundy Thursday
2 Flagler County Fair and Youth Show Ride Bands All Night
Flagler Film Festival: bigger & better
The Flagler Film Festival is set to return to Palm Coast with a wide range of movies, documentaries and screenplays, including a guest presentation from Laura Tyler.
OUR TOWN: Marine Corps League celebrates 20 years
Also, St. Thomas youth and Starbucks partner to give back; Grand Haven Holiday Home tour benefits Project Share; Birthday Club donates to children in need; and Whippoorwill Drive home named as Selection of the Month.
Holiday spirit lights Trees of Remembrance
Florida Hospital Flagler honors patients and loved ones with Light of Love.