PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Dec. 3 to Dec. 7:
• Carrabba’s Italian Grill is at 160 Cypress Edge Drive.
• Accountime Services Inc. is a home-based administrative support service.
• Research America Inc. is a home-based service.
• Magruder Flooring LLC is a home-based floor covering installer.
• Flagler Environmental Services is a home-based landscaping service.
• Lance Lohman Handyman Service is a home-based company.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Nov. 29 to Dec. 5. Total number of all permits issued: 92.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Halifax Paving applied for a $1,522,285 permit for a multi-use path on Pine Lakes Parkway N.
Commercial permits issued:
• Slone Contractors was issued a $230,000 permit for interior renovations to 101 Palm Harbor Parkway, Suite B114.
• North American Roofing Systems was issued a $24,800 permit for reroofing at 1050 Palm Coast Parkway N.W.
• McGee Corporation was issued a $12,100 permit for a project as 1201 Palm Harbor Parkway.
• Willet Signs and Service was issued an $8,000 permit for awnings at 160 Cypress Edge Parkway.
• Keep it Clean was issued a $4,000 permit for a project at 400 Old Kings Road.
Residential permits issued:
• Gold Coast Home Builders Inc. was issued a $337,000 permit for a single-family residence at 197 Aspen Way.
• DR Horton was issued a $320,000 permit for a single-family residence at 80 Arena Lake Drive.
• DR Horton was issued a $209,000 permit for a single-family residence at 41 Arrowhead Drive.
• Adams Homes of NW Florida was issued a $168,000 permit for a single-family residence at 11 Seven Oaks Place.
• Town and Country Homes was issued a $68,000 permit for an addition to 3 Village Point.
• Screen Machines LLC was issued a $10,500 permit for an addition to 34 Rylin Lane.
• Dacom Home Improvements was issued a $7,800 permit for an addition to 13 Mount Vernon Lane.
• Waldhauer & Son Inc. was issued a $5,000 permit for an addition to 107 South Hummingbird Place.
• Coastal Aluminum was issued a $4,700 permit for an addition to 13 Old Oak Drive S.
• Grodi Terri Inc. was issued a $3,500 permit for an addition to 104 Woodside Drive.
• Ted & Bobs Aluminum was issued a $2,400 permit for an addition to 36 Radcliffe Drive.
• MCJ Construction was issued a $2,400 permit for interior alterations to 101 Wellington Drive.
Commercial certificates of occupancy issued:
• Sami’s Pizza was issued a certificate of occupancy at 4982 Palm Coast Parkway, Suite 103.
• Carrabba’s Italian Grill was issued a certificate of occupancy at 160 Cypress Edge Drive.
Currently 0 Responses
5 Back to School
22 6th-Annual First Coast Surfers for Autism Beach Festival
29 Flagler Humane Society Fast and Furriest 2015 Run and Walk
25 Mary’s Love for Gospel Concert
Flagler Habitat dedicates Palmieri family home
Flagler Habitat for Humanity dedicated the Palmieri family home Monday, June 29.
Celebrate Life Beach Festival raises cancer awareness
The Hope to Help Foundation held the event Friday, June 26, at the River to Sea Preserve in Marineland.
This weekend: Miss Flagler County
The Miss Flagler County Scholarship Pageant will be back at the beach 6 p.m. Saturday, July 4, at Veterans Park.