PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Oct. 18 to Oct. 24. Total number of all permits issued: 218.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Termac Construction applied for a $975,000 permit for a Dollar Tree retail store at 140 Cypress Edge Drive.
• CF Knight applied for a $7,200 permit for renovations to Goodwill at 20 Cypress Point Parkway.
Commercial permits issued:
• Segate Homes was issued a $20,000 permit for a renovations to an existing office space at 185 Cypress Point Parkway.
• GC Contractors was issued a $15,000 permit for interior renovations to Island Breeze Caribbean Cuisine at 260 Cypress Edge Drive, Suite A4.
• T-Con Group was issued a $12,000 permit for interior renovations to 10 Cypress Point Parkway #10.
Residential permits issued:
• Saltwater Homes was issued a $341,000 permit for a single-family residence at 4 Feling Place.
• Seagate Homes was issued a $241,000 permit for a single-family residence at 38 Edge Lane.
• Keystone Homes was issued a $201,000 permit for a single-family residence at 4 Colleen Court.
• Seagate Homes was issued a $160,000 permit for a single-family residence at 55 Pennypicker Lane.
• Douglas John was issued a $91,000 permit for an addition to 34 Lynbrook Drive.
• Tally’s Construction was issued a $48,000 permit for an addition to 9 Renworth Lane.
• Quality First Builders LLC was issued an $18,000 permit for alterations to 96 Bickford Drive.
• A Certified Screen Service was issued a $7,946 permit for an addition to 15 White Horse Lane.
• By the Shore Inc. was issued a $5,500 permit for an addition to 9 Arrowhead Drive.
• Aluminum Creations was issued a $5,000 permit for an addition to 138 Rybery Drive.
• Encore Contracting was issued a $5,000 permit for alterations to 15 Pelican Court.
• Ted & Bob’s Alum was issued a $3,200 permit for an addition to 19 Ziegfeld Place.
• Certified Construction Consulting was issued a $2,200 permit for alterations to 167 Barrington Drive.
• A Certified Screen Service was issued a $1,700 permit for alterations to 73 Southlake Drive.
• A Certified Screen Service was issued a $1,000 permit for alterations to 184 Arena Lake Drive.
• Andrew Miklos was issued a $700 permit for alterations to 8 Edison Lane.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Academy Mortgage claimed occupancy at 55 Plaza Drive #6.
• McNeal and White claimed occupancy at 4867 Palm Coast Parkway #5.
• Scruffy Murphy’s of Flagler claimed occupancy at 1499 Palm Coast Parkway N.W., Unit F.
• Pioneer Title Services LLC claimed occupancy at 145 City Place, Building 1, Suite 301.
• Wise Tax & Accounting Services claimed occupancy at 145 City Place, Building 1, Suite 301.
• United American Security claimed occupancy at 4873 Palm Coast Parkway N.W., Unit 1.
Currently 1 Response
- Economic Life and Development---Encouraging---I believe we can show further signs of economic "Buzz" whomever is elected--It can't get much worse in Flagler (or can it ?)- If Romney wins, I am expecting more robust economic Growth as confidences are bolstered by a more , business friendly environment....
2 Hammock Conservation Coalition Meeting
3 Free Jelly Coworking @ COWORK by Office Divvy
11:30 am - 6:00 pm
3 Flagler County Republican Club Meeting
7 FREE Night of Worship: David & Nicole Binion
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Football teams, cheerleaders ‘in the game’ at PCUMC
Also, Flagler Sheriff recognizes three exemplary employees.
OUR TOWN: FPC Alumni Weekend set for Aug. 29
Also, FPRA Volusia/Flagler Chapter launches book drive for children; and Florida Ag. Museum receives bequest from former Ag. Commissioner.
Fun Coast Down Syndrome rides again
Also, First Baptist of Bunnell to host Women’s Conference; STUFF Bus installs school supply closet; and Natural disasters display now featured at library.