PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Oct. 18 to Oct. 24. Total number of all permits issued: 218.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Termac Construction applied for a $975,000 permit for a Dollar Tree retail store at 140 Cypress Edge Drive.
• CF Knight applied for a $7,200 permit for renovations to Goodwill at 20 Cypress Point Parkway.
Commercial permits issued:
• Segate Homes was issued a $20,000 permit for a renovations to an existing office space at 185 Cypress Point Parkway.
• GC Contractors was issued a $15,000 permit for interior renovations to Island Breeze Caribbean Cuisine at 260 Cypress Edge Drive, Suite A4.
• T-Con Group was issued a $12,000 permit for interior renovations to 10 Cypress Point Parkway #10.
Residential permits issued:
• Saltwater Homes was issued a $341,000 permit for a single-family residence at 4 Feling Place.
• Seagate Homes was issued a $241,000 permit for a single-family residence at 38 Edge Lane.
• Keystone Homes was issued a $201,000 permit for a single-family residence at 4 Colleen Court.
• Seagate Homes was issued a $160,000 permit for a single-family residence at 55 Pennypicker Lane.
• Douglas John was issued a $91,000 permit for an addition to 34 Lynbrook Drive.
• Tally’s Construction was issued a $48,000 permit for an addition to 9 Renworth Lane.
• Quality First Builders LLC was issued an $18,000 permit for alterations to 96 Bickford Drive.
• A Certified Screen Service was issued a $7,946 permit for an addition to 15 White Horse Lane.
• By the Shore Inc. was issued a $5,500 permit for an addition to 9 Arrowhead Drive.
• Aluminum Creations was issued a $5,000 permit for an addition to 138 Rybery Drive.
• Encore Contracting was issued a $5,000 permit for alterations to 15 Pelican Court.
• Ted & Bob’s Alum was issued a $3,200 permit for an addition to 19 Ziegfeld Place.
• Certified Construction Consulting was issued a $2,200 permit for alterations to 167 Barrington Drive.
• A Certified Screen Service was issued a $1,700 permit for alterations to 73 Southlake Drive.
• A Certified Screen Service was issued a $1,000 permit for alterations to 184 Arena Lake Drive.
• Andrew Miklos was issued a $700 permit for alterations to 8 Edison Lane.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Academy Mortgage claimed occupancy at 55 Plaza Drive #6.
• McNeal and White claimed occupancy at 4867 Palm Coast Parkway #5.
• Scruffy Murphy’s of Flagler claimed occupancy at 1499 Palm Coast Parkway N.W., Unit F.
• Pioneer Title Services LLC claimed occupancy at 145 City Place, Building 1, Suite 301.
• Wise Tax & Accounting Services claimed occupancy at 145 City Place, Building 1, Suite 301.
• United American Security claimed occupancy at 4873 Palm Coast Parkway N.W., Unit 1.
Currently 1 Response
- Economic Life and Development---Encouraging---I believe we can show further signs of economic "Buzz" whomever is elected--It can't get much worse in Flagler (or can it ?)- If Romney wins, I am expecting more robust economic Growth as confidences are bolstered by a more , business friendly environment....
5 Garden Club Membership Open House
5 National Night Out
6 Back to School Bash
11 Weird Animals “Vacation Bible School”
Flagler County searches for Veteran of the Year
Also, Palm Coast Food Truck Tuesdays rescheduled for July 29; Students explore STEM camp; and Local high school students look to make it count in Atlanta.
Longtime PCUMC music director retires
Jesse Chapman, 80, is retiring after 15 years of bringing the word of God to the church and community through his art.
Dalecki, Gamblain named Rotarian, citizen of the Year
Also, IBM awards grant to Palm Coast Arts Foundation.