PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Oct. 15 to Oct. 19:
• Smiles on Cypress Point is at 85 Cypress Point Parkway.
• CB Cleaning Services LLC is a home-based janitorial service.
• Done Rite Plumbing & Drain Cleaning is a home-based service.
• Pareja Photography is a home-based company.
• Crystal Clear Pool Cleaning of Central Florida Inc. is a home-based business.
• Al’s Sparkle Cleaning is a home-based janitorial service.
• Sunny State Construction LLC is a home-based company.
• Thomas Allport Maintenance & Handyman Service is a home-based company.
• Aunt SueSue LLC is a home-based company.
• Culinary Creations by Rosie LC is a home-based company.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Oct. 11 to Oct. 17. Total number of all permits issued: 129.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Intercoastal Construction applied for a $27,000 permit for a gazebo at 101 Palm Harbor Parkway.
Commercial permits issued:
• First Choice Enterprises was issued a $24,00 permit for interior renovations to 1224 Palm Coast Parkway S.W.
• Duda Pools was issued an $8,5000 permit for a patio and retaining wall at 2001 Waterside Parkway.
Residential permits issued:
• Vanacore Construction was issued a $260,000 permit for a single-family residence at 16 Lewiston Court.
• Adams Homes was issued a $260,00 permit for a single-family residence at 141 Red Mill Drive.
• Saltwater Homes was issued a $252,00 permit for a single-family residence at 3 Egret Pass.
• Alfred Cole was issued a $15,00 permit for an addition to 86 Florida Park Drive.
• Paul Davis Restoration was issued a $14,605 permit for an alteration to 14 Blackthorn Court.
• Heritage Construction of East Central Florida was issued a $14,00 permit for an addition to 61 Powder Horn Drive.
• J&M Carpentry was issued a $7,000 permit for an addition to 73 Royal Oak Drive.
• Andrew Miklos was issued a $5,500 permit for an addition to 2 Cherokee Court W.
• Blue Crown Construction was issued a $5,000 permit for an addition to 10 Smollet Place.
• Southern Accent Development was issued a $4,870 permit for an addition to 13 Evanston Lane.
• Karl Johnston LLC was issued a $3,000 permit for an addition to 14 Chestnut Court.
• Socrates Navotas was issued a $2,400 for an alteration for 11 Conley Court.
• 9 East Construction was issued a $1,200 alteration to 50 Regency Drive.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Web Watch Dogs claimed occupancy at 1 Hargrove Grade, Suite 1.
• Sio Fruit and Gifts LLC claimed occupancy at 6020 E. Highway 100.
• Galactic Freeze claimed occupancy at 227 St. Joe Plaza, No. 227.
• Kevin Thorpe LLC claimed occupancy at 1475 Palm Coast Parkway.
Commercial certificates of occupancy issued:
• Interior Renovations claimed occupancy at 391 Palm Coast Parkway, Units 603 and 604.
• Palm Coast Investment Properties claim occupancy 55 Plaza Drive, Units 5 and 6.
Currently 0 Responses
18 Pack the Pool
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
18 Pool Safety Day
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
18 "Women of the Gospel"
18 Memorial Day Dinner
Friends of A1A produce videos to promote cycling and safety along the coastal byway
The Friends of A1A has produced six new videos designed to attract more cycling visitors to the 72-mile Scenic & Historic A1A Coastal Byway that travels through St. Johns and Flagler counties. Also, AAUW awards scholarships and loggerheads have arrived.
Palm Coast offers summer recreation, tennis, golf camps for children, teens
The city of Palm Coast is planning a summer of fun and recreation for children and teens through its summer camp at Parks & Recreation, as well as summer golf and tennis camps.
Dunk tank at Arbor Day event to raise funds to end polio
The Flagler-Palm Coast High School Interact Club is hosting a celebrity dunk tank to raise awareness and donations to end polio worldwide during Palm Coast's Arbor Day event 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, May 18, at Central Park in Town Center.