PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Oct. 8 to Oct. 12:
• Massimo’s Italian Market is at 230 St. Joe’s Plaza.
• Cardtronics 0USA Inc. is an ATM service at 9 Palm Harbor Village Way.
• Temptation Bakery is at 9 Palm Harbor Village Way.
• Tidy Chap LLC is a salon at 1 Florida Park Drive N.
• Cam Marketing is a home-based advertising service.
• Mack Cleaning Inc. is a home-based janitorial service.
• Ellen Sew n Sew is a home-based company.
• Bio Shield Technologies is a home-based company.
• Richard Mascia is a home-based entertainment service.
• X-Clusive Services LLC is a home-based handyman service.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Oct. 4 to Oct. 10. Total number of all permits issued: 121.
Commercial permit applications received:
• MT Design applied for a $100,000 permit for interior designs to Yo Belle frozen Yogurt at 101 Palm Harbor Parkway Unit B122.
Commercial permits issued:
• Infinimage Construction Inc. was issued a $40,000 permit for interior renovations for Tutti Fruitti Frozen Yogurt at 1475 Palm Coast Parkway Unit 102.
Residential permits issued:
• Vanacore Construction was issued a $281,000 permit for a single-family residence at 56 Evans Drive.
• Vanacore Construction was issued a $281,000 permit for a single-family residence at 39 Wood Haven Drive.
• Adams Homes of NW Florida was issued a $260,000 permit for a single-family residence at 38 Wood Center Drive.
• Lancia Custom Homes was issued a $34,000 permit for an addition to 24 Fernham Lane.
• Lancia Custom Homes was issued an $19,000 permit for alterations to 55 Comanche Court.
• Lancia Custom Homes was issued an $18,000 permit for alterations to 89 Foster Lane.
• Dacom Home Accents was issued a $6,000 permit for an addition to 4 Blakefield Court.
• A Certified Screen was issued a $4,629 permit for an addition to 17 Riveria Estates.
• A Certified Screen was issued a $2,341 permit for alterations to 79 Ulaturn Trail.
• Budd Severino was issued a $2,200 permit for an addition to 91 White Hall Drive.
• Hausen Properties was issued a $2,000 permit for alterations to 16 Lincoln Lane.
• Jose Lopez Construction was issued an $1,800 permit for alterations to 27 Clearview Court S.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Chic Ego LLC claimed occupancy at 4875 Palm Coast Parkway N.W.
• Diana Minotti Fine Art claimed occupancy at 15 Palm Harbor Village Way Units D – F.
Currently 0 Responses
20 The Palm Coast Scrabble Club
20 Take Off Pounds Sensibly (T.O.P.S.)
21 Flagler County Horseshoe Pitching Club
9:00 am - 11:00 am
21 Nutrition Education Program
Friends of A1A produce videos to promote cycling and safety along the coastal byway
The Friends of A1A has produced six new videos designed to attract more cycling visitors to the 72-mile Scenic & Historic A1A Coastal Byway that travels through St. Johns and Flagler counties. Also, AAUW awards scholarships and loggerheads have arrived.
Palm Coast offers summer recreation, tennis, golf camps for children, teens
The city of Palm Coast is planning a summer of fun and recreation for children and teens through its summer camp at Parks & Recreation, as well as summer golf and tennis camps.
Dunk tank at Arbor Day event to raise funds to end polio
The Flagler-Palm Coast High School Interact Club is hosting a celebrity dunk tank to raise awareness and donations to end polio worldwide during Palm Coast's Arbor Day event 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, May 18, at Central Park in Town Center.