PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Sept. 10-14:
• Florida Diagnostic Ultrasound LLC is a medical provider at 1 Florida Parkway.
• First Franklin Financial Services is an insurance company at 397 Palm Coast Parkway.
• Flagler Foam Insulation is an insulation installation company at 3 Hargrove Grade.
• Bev n Richie Extreme Lighters is a home-based retail sales company.
• Senior Move & More is a home-based personal service.
• Mr. FixAll is a home-based handyman service.
• Personal Development Institute is a home-based retail sales company.
• Tom Cooney Cut & Trim is a home-based handyman service.
• Philip Rigoli is a home-based handyman service.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Sept. 6 to Sept. 14. Total number of all permits issued: 130.
Commercial permit applications received:
• The Hardy Group Inc. applied for a $1,000 permit for interior renovations to 31 Lupi Court Suite 220.
• George Burton Construction applied for a $24,000 permit for interior renovations to 800 Belle Terre Parkway Unit 100.
• Town and County Homes applied for an $8,000 permit for interior renovations to 391 Palm Coast Parkway #603 and 604.
• Whitley Builders applied for a $2,800 permit for interior renovations to 4875 Palm Coast Parkway Units 1402 and 1403.
• Stoughton Luxury Homes applied for a $7,000 permit for interior alterations to 9 Harbor Center Drive unit 17.
• Infinimage Construction applied for a $40,000 permit for interior renovations to 1475 Palm Coast Parkway #102.
Residential permits issued:
• Patrick Decaro was issued a $4,000 permit for an addition to 40 Wendover Lane.
• Hausen Properties was issued a $38,000 permit for an addition to 29 Bickshire Lane.
• Dacom Home Accents was issued an $8,000 permit for an addition to 92 Seattle Trail.
• New Coastal Homes was issued a $209,000 permit for a single-family residence at 24 Graham Trail.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Palm Coast Acutes/Acute Dialysis claimed occupancy at 60 Memorial Medical Parkway.
• Beam Direct LLC/Flagler Foam Insulation claimed occupancy at 3 Hargrove Grade Suite 4.
• Mandeville Manor/Adult Day Care claimed occupancy at 4 Office Park Drive Building 4, Pod 1.
• Sophia’s Choice Helping Hand claimed occupancy at 13 Bickwick Lane.
• Control Engineering claimed occupancy at 15 Hargove Lane 5C.
• Nails & Co. Nail Salon claimed occupancy at 260 Cypress Edge Drive #500.
Commercial certificates of occupancy issued:
• WR Construction was issued a certificate of occupancy for Kingdom Hall House of Worship at 1970 Old Kings Rd. Building 2.
Currently 0 Responses
19 Palm Coast Bridge
19 "Your Kids Got Talent"
20 Diabetes Support Group
9:00 am - 10:00 am
20 Man to Man: Prostate Cancer Support Group
Walmart and the Y: Fighting Hunger One Step at a Time
The stress of school may be over for teens and children, but with the loss of access to daily meals through the school lunch programs, they may not have three square meals a day.
First female students take solo flight
Teens-In-Flight students Cora Jo Rand and Gigi Gonzales recently became the first female students to fly solo for the Teens-In-Flight program.
OUR TOWN: June 15, 2013
Nine new officers were recently elected to lead a youthful Bunnell Sr. FFA Chapter. Also, Participate in ‘World’s Largest Swimming Lesson’ in Palm Coast, Playhouse to present Doo-Wop; and Introducing 2013 Entertainers of the Year.