PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following new businesses started in Palm Coast this week:
- Deval LLC is a Palm Coast-based finanical planning service.
- eManagement of CFL CO is a Palm Coast-based business.
- Mattress Firm is a Palm Coast-based retail business.
- Amy R. Hubert LMT is a home-based massage therapist.
- Edwin Melendez Lawn Care is a home-based landscaping service.
- Dependable Elevator Company LLC is a home-based company.
- Niice Stuff LLC is a home-based Internet business.
- Optimum Air-Conditioning and Heating Services LLC is a home-based contractor.
- Jump for Joy Bouncers & Slide Rentals is a home-based business.
- PC Services is a home-based landscaping service.
- X-Clusive Services LLC is a home-based landscaping service.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city from Aug. 23 through Aug. 29:
Total number of all permits issued: 96.
Commercial permits issued:
- GC Contractor Services was issued a $15,00 permit for interior alterations of Island Breeze Caribbean Cuisine.
Residential permits issued:
- Encompass Alum was issued a $3,600 permit for an addition to 31 Eastmoor Lane.
- Andrew Mikos was issued a $1,000 permit for an addition to 4 Rod Fox Place.
- Laneia Custom Homes was issued a $6,000 permit for interior renovations to 17 Riviera Estates Drive.
- DR Horton was issued a $180,000 permit for a single family residence at 11 Graham Trail.
- Seagate Homes was issued a $280,000 permit for a single family residence at 16 Creekside Drive.
- Flagler Habitat was issued a $148,000 permit for a single family residence at 47 Becker Lane.
Occupancy permits issued:
- Galtronics Electronics claimed occupancy at 1 Hargrove Grade.
- Panacea Alliance claimed occupancy at 4865 Palm Coast Pkwy.
- Florida Diagnostic Ultrasound claimed occupancy at 1 Florida Park Dr. S.
Commercial certificates of occupancy issued:
- VM Zarbo Builders Inc. was issued a commercial certificate of occupancy for 5 Boulder Rock Drive, Suite D.
- Richard Ruebel General Contractors was issued a commercial certificate of occupancy for 98 Flagler Plaza Drive, Units 98-97.
Currently 0 Responses
21 Living with Alzheimer’s for Caregivers
21 Hospice 101: Prospective Volunteer Orientation
21 Stroke Support Group
21 Afro-American Caribbean Heritage Organization Meeting
Friends of A1A produce videos to promote cycling and safety along the coastal byway
The Friends of A1A has produced six new videos designed to attract more cycling visitors to the 72-mile Scenic & Historic A1A Coastal Byway that travels through St. Johns and Flagler counties. Also, AAUW awards scholarships and loggerheads have arrived.
Palm Coast offers summer recreation, tennis, golf camps for children, teens
The city of Palm Coast is planning a summer of fun and recreation for children and teens through its summer camp at Parks & Recreation, as well as summer golf and tennis camps.
Dunk tank at Arbor Day event to raise funds to end polio
The Flagler-Palm Coast High School Interact Club is hosting a celebrity dunk tank to raise awareness and donations to end polio worldwide during Palm Coast's Arbor Day event 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, May 18, at Central Park in Town Center.