(Click “Like” to become a fan of the Palm Coast Observer.)
The following is the red light camera statistics for the week of Jan. 28 through Feb. 3. Source: city of Palm Coast.
There were a total of 4,361 violations this week, which is down compared to 5,839 last week.
Five new cameras have been activated, and they are in the warning notice stage until March 2.
Those camera locations are as follows:
State Road 100 (east) @ I-95 offramp (south)
State Road 100 (west) @ I-95 offramp (north)
State Road 100 (east) @ Memorial Medical Parkway
State Road 100 (west) @ Memorial Medical Parkway
State Road 100 (east) @ Seminole Woods Boulevard
|Location of Camera||Camera flashes||Event rejections||Still in Workflow||Citations issued|
|Belle Terre Pkwy (south) @ Easthampton Blvd||6||5||0||1|
|Cypress Point Pkwy (north) @ Palm Coast Pkwy||18||8||0||10|
|Cypress Point Pkwy (south) @ Palm Coast Pkwy||12||11||0||1|
|Palm Coast Pkwy (west) @ Cypress Point Pkwy||11||5||0||6|
|Belle Terre Pkwy (south) @ Cypress Point Pkwy||6||4||0||2|
|Cypress Point Pkwy (west) @ Belle Terre Pkwy||13||7||0||6|
|Palm Coast Pkwy (east) @ Old Kings N.||21||12||0||9|
|Palm Coast Pkwy (west) @ Old Kings N.||94||86||0||8|
|Palm Coast Pkwy (east) @ Belle Terre Pkwy||12||6||0||6|
|Palm Coast Pkwy (west) @ Belle Terre Pkwy||36||27||0||9|
|Belle Terre Pkwy (north) @ Cypress Point Pkwy||179||155||0||24|
|Belle Terre Pkwy (south) @ State Road 100||441||413||0||28|
|Palm Coast Pkwy (east) @ Pine Cone Drive||162||152||0||10|
|Palm Coast Pkwy (west) @ I-95 offramp (south)||149||90||0||59|
|Palm Coast Pkwy (west) @ Club House Drive||66||63||0||3|
|Palm Coast Pkwy (east) @ I-95 offramp (south)||81||40||0||41|
|Old Kings Road (north) @ Kings Way||257||238||0||19|
|Old Kings Road (south) @ Kings Way||42||28||0||14|
|Palm Coast Pkwy (east) @ I-95 offramp (north)||109||91||0||18|
|Palm Coast Pkwy (west) @ I-95 offramp (north)||184||145||0||39|
|Palm Coast Pkwy (east) @ Florida Park Drive||39||18||0||21|
|Palm Coast Pkwy (west) @ Pine Lakes Pkwy||51||49||0||2|
|Palm Coast Pkwy (west) @ Florida Park Drive||3||2||0||1|
|Palm coast Pkwy (west) @ Harbor Center||61||37||0||24|
|Belle Terre Pkwy (north) @ Central Avenue||32||29||0||3|
|State Road 100 (west) @ Belle Terre Pkwy||902||868||0||34|
|Old Kings Road (south) @ Palm Coast Pkwy||77||63||0||14|
|Palm Coast Pkwy (east) @ Pine Lakes Pkwy||286||279||0||7|
|Belle Terre Pkwy (north) @ Palm Coast Pkwy||71||60||0||11|
|Belle Terre Pkwy (south) @ Pine Lakes Pkwy||63||54||0||9|
|Belle Terre Pkwy (north) @ Pine Lakes Pkwy||235||207||0||28|
|Belle Terre Pkwy (north) @ Palm Coast Pkwy||109||89||0||20|
|Belle Terre Pkwy (south) @ Palm Coast Pkwy||10||10||0||0|
|Belle Terre Pkwy (north) @ Rymfire Drive||67||61||0||6|
|Belle Terre Pkwy (south) @ Rymfire Drive||50||42||0||8|
|Belle Terre Pkwy (south) @ Royal Palms Pkwy||57||47||0||10|
|Belle Terre Pkwy (south) @ White View Pkwy||68||60||0||8|
Currently 6 Responses
- I think you all have valid points. My questions: 1. Where is this money going and who is controlling it? 2. Why are there no cameras in front of any of the schools? (This should be a huge concern) 3. We have money to put the cameras in but they cut a bunch of the school programs??? 4. Again, who is in charge? Do any of the board members have kids that go to the public schools here in Palm Coast?
- I agree with Kathy Austrino!
- 539 x 158 = 85,162.
- I see 539 people who thought whatever they had to do that day was more important than the safety of those around them. Fine the sh*t out of them.
- I wonder if my math is correct? Please let me know...of the violations issued this took approximately $85,162 out of the pockets of Palm Coast residents (or alternatively...$85,162 out of Palm Coast's economic flow) and put only $12,774.30 into the city funds (15% of each $158 ticket goes to the city?). If this is correct how many will move out or not consider moving in to a city that makes choices as brilliant as this? Also...how many accidents are being avoided by way of paying $85,162 per week (or approximately $4.5 Million a year)?
- Camera flashes does not equal violations. Look at Citations, that's all that really matters. 536 total for the week
8 Garden Club Trash to Treasure Sale
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
8 Low Cost Pet Shots
9:00 am - 10:30 am
8 City Manager Presentation
8 Celebrate World Tennis Day
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Happy 61st birthday to Flagler's favorite dolphin!
Also, students explore black history; a sorority recognizes, serves veterans; congrats to the 2014 Hispanic American Club of Palm Coast Board of Directors!; and the Rotary joins 'World’s Biggest Commercial.'
The Flagler County Art League is going coastal
The Flagler County Art League will present it’s Second Saturday opening reception for the “Go Coastal” fine art show 6-9 p.m. March 8, at their gallery and art center, at 160 Cypress Point Parkway.
Sons of the American Revolution honor detective
Also, Love is in the air; FPC alumna says ‘yes’