(Click “Like” to become a fan of the Palm Coast Observer.)
PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Feb. 11 to Feb. 15:
• MCM Handyman Service LLC is a home-based handyman service.
• B.O.G Inner-Tainment LLC is a home-based entertainment service.
• Dust Angels Cleaning Service is a home-based janitorial service
• Mion Express Trucking LLC is a home-based trucking company.
• Blue Flame Propane LLC is a home-based LP gas installer.
• Teeter-Tot in Home Family Daycare is a home-based daycare company.
• LC Handyman Corp is a home-based handyman service.
• Dust Divas is a home-based janitorial service.
• Johnny K’s Handyman Service Group LLC is a home-based handyman service.
• Combat Support System LLC is a home-based Internet company.
• Above All Landscape LLC is a home-based landscaping service.
• Lecome Maintenance Corp is a home-based landscaping service.
• Off Your Rocker Car Service is a home-based company.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Feb. 7 to Feb. 13. Total number of all permits issued: 150.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Marand Builders was issued a $50,000 permit for repairs to 836 Belle Terre Parkway.
• Horn Builders was issued a $41,000 permit for interior renovations to 8 Office Park Drive Suite B.
• EH Contractors was issued a $3,000 permit for demolitions at 1240 Palm Coast Parkway.
• East Flagler Mosquito Control was issued a $2,639 permit for a storage building at 24 Utility Drive.
Residential permits issued:
• Bellagio Custom Homes was issued a $366,000 permit for a single-family residence at 137 Longview Way Lane.
• Olsen Custom Homes was issued a $337,000 permit for a single-family residence at 21 Lakeview Lane.
• Saltwater Homes was issued a $237,000 permit for a single-family residence at 71 Waters Drive.
• Seagate Homes was issued a $235,000 permit for a single-family residence at 24 Southlake Drive.
• Raszl Inc. was issued a $10,000 permit for an addition to 5 Heron Court.
• Amaral Custom Homes was issued a $5,000 permit for an addition to 16 Piccadilly Place.
• Aluminum Creations was issued a $750 permit for alterations to 13 Graham Trail.
• New Coastal Homes was issued a $500 permit for alterations to 22 Rolling Sands Drive.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Le Rendez-Vous claimed occupancy at 101 Palm Harbor Parkway C126 to C128.
• Group Home claimed occupancy at 17 Buffalo Plains Lane.
Commercial certificates of occupancy issued:
• Home Furnishing Center claimed occupancy at 85 Cypress Point Parkway Unit No. 1.
Currently 0 Responses
26 Men’s Breakfast and Seminar
26 Hattitude Luncheon
29 Food Truck Tuesday
30 Canines and Cocktails
Flagler County searches for Veteran of the Year
Also, Palm Coast Food Truck Tuesdays rescheduled for July 29; Students explore STEM camp; and Local high school students look to make it count in Atlanta.
Longtime PCUMC music director retires
Jesse Chapman, 80, is retiring after 15 years of bringing the word of God to the church and community through his art.
Dalecki, Gamblain named Rotarian, citizen of the Year
Also, IBM awards grant to Palm Coast Arts Foundation.