(Click “Like” to become a fan of the Palm Coast Observer.)
PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Feb. 11 to Feb. 15:
• MCM Handyman Service LLC is a home-based handyman service.
• B.O.G Inner-Tainment LLC is a home-based entertainment service.
• Dust Angels Cleaning Service is a home-based janitorial service
• Mion Express Trucking LLC is a home-based trucking company.
• Blue Flame Propane LLC is a home-based LP gas installer.
• Teeter-Tot in Home Family Daycare is a home-based daycare company.
• LC Handyman Corp is a home-based handyman service.
• Dust Divas is a home-based janitorial service.
• Johnny K’s Handyman Service Group LLC is a home-based handyman service.
• Combat Support System LLC is a home-based Internet company.
• Above All Landscape LLC is a home-based landscaping service.
• Lecome Maintenance Corp is a home-based landscaping service.
• Off Your Rocker Car Service is a home-based company.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Feb. 7 to Feb. 13. Total number of all permits issued: 150.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Marand Builders was issued a $50,000 permit for repairs to 836 Belle Terre Parkway.
• Horn Builders was issued a $41,000 permit for interior renovations to 8 Office Park Drive Suite B.
• EH Contractors was issued a $3,000 permit for demolitions at 1240 Palm Coast Parkway.
• East Flagler Mosquito Control was issued a $2,639 permit for a storage building at 24 Utility Drive.
Residential permits issued:
• Bellagio Custom Homes was issued a $366,000 permit for a single-family residence at 137 Longview Way Lane.
• Olsen Custom Homes was issued a $337,000 permit for a single-family residence at 21 Lakeview Lane.
• Saltwater Homes was issued a $237,000 permit for a single-family residence at 71 Waters Drive.
• Seagate Homes was issued a $235,000 permit for a single-family residence at 24 Southlake Drive.
• Raszl Inc. was issued a $10,000 permit for an addition to 5 Heron Court.
• Amaral Custom Homes was issued a $5,000 permit for an addition to 16 Piccadilly Place.
• Aluminum Creations was issued a $750 permit for alterations to 13 Graham Trail.
• New Coastal Homes was issued a $500 permit for alterations to 22 Rolling Sands Drive.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Le Rendez-Vous claimed occupancy at 101 Palm Harbor Parkway C126 to C128.
• Group Home claimed occupancy at 17 Buffalo Plains Lane.
Commercial certificates of occupancy issued:
• Home Furnishing Center claimed occupancy at 85 Cypress Point Parkway Unit No. 1.
Currently 0 Responses
19 Survivor Group Luncheon
19 Flagler Sheriff’s P.A.L. ‘Deputy Dash 5K & Block Party’
19 “A Lady Alone”
20 Easter Sunrise Service
Elks donate $2,000 to Carver Foundation
Also, Flagler Humane Society to continue the work of Kibbles Kitchen; Irish Social Club welcomes new officers; and Community Foundation of East Central Florida participates in National ‘Give Local’ Initiative.
Fraternal Order of Police award scholarships
Also, Congrats! FPC alumna says ‘yes’; and Washington Oaks seeks Love Letters.
Quilters donate 300th quilt to hospice patients
Also, Elks donate $2,000 to Carver Foundation; and Flagler Humane Society to continue the work of Kibbles Kitchen.