(Click “Like” to become a fan of the Palm Coast Observer.)
PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Feb. 11 to Feb. 15:
• MCM Handyman Service LLC is a home-based handyman service.
• B.O.G Inner-Tainment LLC is a home-based entertainment service.
• Dust Angels Cleaning Service is a home-based janitorial service
• Mion Express Trucking LLC is a home-based trucking company.
• Blue Flame Propane LLC is a home-based LP gas installer.
• Teeter-Tot in Home Family Daycare is a home-based daycare company.
• LC Handyman Corp is a home-based handyman service.
• Dust Divas is a home-based janitorial service.
• Johnny K’s Handyman Service Group LLC is a home-based handyman service.
• Combat Support System LLC is a home-based Internet company.
• Above All Landscape LLC is a home-based landscaping service.
• Lecome Maintenance Corp is a home-based landscaping service.
• Off Your Rocker Car Service is a home-based company.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Feb. 7 to Feb. 13. Total number of all permits issued: 150.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Marand Builders was issued a $50,000 permit for repairs to 836 Belle Terre Parkway.
• Horn Builders was issued a $41,000 permit for interior renovations to 8 Office Park Drive Suite B.
• EH Contractors was issued a $3,000 permit for demolitions at 1240 Palm Coast Parkway.
• East Flagler Mosquito Control was issued a $2,639 permit for a storage building at 24 Utility Drive.
Residential permits issued:
• Bellagio Custom Homes was issued a $366,000 permit for a single-family residence at 137 Longview Way Lane.
• Olsen Custom Homes was issued a $337,000 permit for a single-family residence at 21 Lakeview Lane.
• Saltwater Homes was issued a $237,000 permit for a single-family residence at 71 Waters Drive.
• Seagate Homes was issued a $235,000 permit for a single-family residence at 24 Southlake Drive.
• Raszl Inc. was issued a $10,000 permit for an addition to 5 Heron Court.
• Amaral Custom Homes was issued a $5,000 permit for an addition to 16 Piccadilly Place.
• Aluminum Creations was issued a $750 permit for alterations to 13 Graham Trail.
• New Coastal Homes was issued a $500 permit for alterations to 22 Rolling Sands Drive.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Le Rendez-Vous claimed occupancy at 101 Palm Harbor Parkway C126 to C128.
• Group Home claimed occupancy at 17 Buffalo Plains Lane.
Commercial certificates of occupancy issued:
• Home Furnishing Center claimed occupancy at 85 Cypress Point Parkway Unit No. 1.
Currently 0 Responses
12 Panther Guys Book Club
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
12 Critic’s Choice Dinner Club
12 Home for the Holiday Yappy Hour
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wise Men Gift Exchange all about grace, giving
Unwrapped items may be dropped off at Parkview Baptist Church, at 5435 Belle Terre Parkway.
WEEKEND: Donate toys at Holiday at the Beach
Donations for children in need will be collected at Flagler Beach's holiday parade; and, a Grammy winner will be featured this weekend at Hollingsworth.
OUR TOWN: Sheriff graduates second class of 2013
Also: Let's hear it for the Matanzas Women's Club, which raised $5,000 for college scholarships; the holiday boat parade needs captains; and more.