(Click “Like” to become a fan of the Palm Coast Observer.)
The empty outparcels in the east end of the Kohl's parking lot in Palm Coast are about to get busy: McDonald's and Verizon are in the site plan stage, according to City Councilman Jason DeLorenzo.
The McDonald's will be east of Kohl's but in the same parking lot. It's across the road from Publix on Belle Terre Parkway, between eastbound and westbound Palm Coast parkways. It will be the company's fourth in Palm Coast. There is already a store at Old Kings and Palm Coast Parkway, another at Old Kings and State Road 100, and a third near Target at Belle Terre Parkway and State Road 100.
Verizon is building a corporate store next to the AutoZone, which is just north of Kohl's on Belle Terre.
Currently 8 Responses
- when is the new mcdonal near khols is open and when do they started having people applied and hired people to work there.
- I really really would like to see a Burger king on PCP. And a what-a-burger to replace steak and shake
- Chipotle, plzzzzzz come to Palm Coast! :-)
- I sure wish Flagler Beach would get some fast food venues, but I know that will never happen.
- I would like and some of my friends like to see a Logans Road House Resturant locate in Palm Coast
- I believe Zaxby's is going in next to Carrabba's. I agree, I'd love to see some new options in town. I would love to see a Chick Fil A or Chipotle. I think both would do very well. Palm Coast is a much larger city now and I believe they could support a Chick Fil A.
- I'm all for new businesses coming in, but how about some different ones like Chickfila, Qdoba, Chipotle, Brueggers bagels, Einsteins bagels.
- What's going in next to Carrabas?
28 Morning Beach Hike with a Ranger
28 Cancer Caregivers Support Group
28 National Active and Retired Federal Employees Meeting
28 NAACP Meeting
Women’s Initiative seeks Chicks with Cans leadership
The United Way Women’s Initiative of Flagler is looking for a leadership committee to lead their Chicks with Cans Spring Food Drive, May 8-9 and 15-16 and Fall Drive, Oct. 23-24 and 30-31.
Frieda Zamba Swimming Pool now open for season
Also, Ninth Flagler County Citizens Academy Class graduates; and Volunteers needed for invasive plant removal.
Your Town: Let the flocking begin!
All donations from “flocking” directly benefit students to offset costs associated with attending the FPS International Competition this summer.