(Click “Like” to become a fan of the Palm Coast Observer.)
The empty outparcels in the east end of the Kohl's parking lot in Palm Coast are about to get busy: McDonald's and Verizon are in the site plan stage, according to City Councilman Jason DeLorenzo.
The McDonald's will be east of Kohl's but in the same parking lot. It's across the road from Publix on Belle Terre Parkway, between eastbound and westbound Palm Coast parkways. It will be the company's fourth in Palm Coast. There is already a store at Old Kings and Palm Coast Parkway, another at Old Kings and State Road 100, and a third near Target at Belle Terre Parkway and State Road 100.
Verizon is building a corporate store next to the AutoZone, which is just north of Kohl's on Belle Terre.
Currently 8 Responses
- when is the new mcdonal near khols is open and when do they started having people applied and hired people to work there.
- I really really would like to see a Burger king on PCP. And a what-a-burger to replace steak and shake
- Chipotle, plzzzzzz come to Palm Coast! :-)
- I sure wish Flagler Beach would get some fast food venues, but I know that will never happen.
- I would like and some of my friends like to see a Logans Road House Resturant locate in Palm Coast
- I believe Zaxby's is going in next to Carrabba's. I agree, I'd love to see some new options in town. I would love to see a Chick Fil A or Chipotle. I think both would do very well. Palm Coast is a much larger city now and I believe they could support a Chick Fil A.
- I'm all for new businesses coming in, but how about some different ones like Chickfila, Qdoba, Chipotle, Brueggers bagels, Einsteins bagels.
- What's going in next to Carrabas?
28 "Cuba Mia"
30 Exploratory Beach Hike
30 Family Farm Day, at the Florida Agricultural Museum
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
31 Pool Safety Day
Matanzas High School honors seniors on award night
Matanzas High School awarded numerous seniors for all their scholastic work over the years.
Father and 10-year-old son team together to win 5K
Asher Ravede won the Freedom Falcon 5K on April 18.
Mystique Jazz Dancers win first place Diamond at Peabody
The Mystique Jazz Dancers of Dance Express brought dance to life at the Peabody Auditorium April 26.