(Click “Like” to become a fan of the Palm Coast Observer.)
PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts May 13 to May 17:
• Atmosphere Salon LLC is at 160 Cypress Point Parkway.
• Ocean Seafood Emporium is at 4490 N. U.S. 1.
• Home-based businesses: Dayton Lasater Interior Painting; The Tidy Team, a janitorial service; Krystal Clear Cleaning by Debbie Tricoli; and Moody Screens, a screen service.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city May 10 to May 17. Total number of all permits issued: 198.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Cline Construction applied for a $354,000 permit for subdivision improvements and site development modifications at Grand Landings, Phase 1.
• Duda Pools applied for an $8,000 permit for an American Disabilities Act lift for a swimming pool at 2 Village Parkway N.
• Duda Pools applied for an $8,000 permit for an American Disabilities Act Lift for a swimming pool at 2001 Waterside Parkway.
Commercial permits issued:
• Charles Rinek Construction was issued a $75,000 permit for interior renovations to Virtual Home Realty at 1 Farraday Lane.
Residential permits issued:
• DR Horton was issued a $275,000 permit for a single-family residence at 14 Graham Trail.
• Adams Homes was issued a $271,000 permit for a single-family residence at 63 Barrington Drive.
• Adams Homes was issued a $268,000 permit for a single-family residence at 14 Zeppo Court.
• Paytas Homes was issued a $231,000 permit for a single-family residence at 76 Arena Lake Drive.
• Sunshine Screen Enclosures was issued a $2,400 permit for an addition to 1 Carlson Place.
• Budd Severino Advanced Home was issued a $2,174 permit for an addition to 14 Essington Lane.
• Pavel Tagintsev was issued a $1,500 permit for an addition to 26 Rymer Lane.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Quantam Electrical Contractors claimed occupancy at 15 Hargrove Grade, Unit 3D.
• Lilly Greene, a children’s clothing retail store, claimed occupancy at 5 Utility Drive, Unit 18.
• The Gregg Pechmann Team, a mortgage service, claimed occupancy at 50 Leanni Way, Unit B5.
• Memedina Enterprises, a group home office, claimed occupancy at 24 Old Kings Road N., Building 1.
• A Pentecostal church claimed occupancy at 1 Commercial Court.
Commercial certificates of occupancy issued:
• Planet Fitness claimed occupancy at 7 Old Kings Road, Units 111 to 117.
• Atmosphere Salon claimed occupancy at 160 Cypress Point Parkway, Unit C201.
• Dr. Cheiken Dermatology claimed occupancy at 8 Office Park Drive, Suite B.
• The Dollar General claimed occupancy at 500 Palm Coast Parkway.
Currently 0 Responses
3 Free Jelly Coworking @ COWORK by Office Divvy
11:30 am - 6:00 pm
3 Flagler County Republican Club Meeting
4 Diabetes Support Group
4 The Old Kings Highway Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution
Kemper Sports to continue managing Palm Harbor Golf Club
The City Council voted 3-1 to award a contract for the course to Kemper Sports, which has managed it for the past five years.
Last wish of a friend: apple fritters from the Donut Stop
If LaWana wants apple fritters from the Donut Stop in her final weeks of life, she’s going to get them.
Sheriff’s deputies arrest 25, rescue dog over weekend
Deputies also issued 43 traffic citations.