(Click “Like” to become a fan of the Palm Coast Observer.)
PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts May 13 to May 17:
• Atmosphere Salon LLC is at 160 Cypress Point Parkway.
• Ocean Seafood Emporium is at 4490 N. U.S. 1.
• Home-based businesses: Dayton Lasater Interior Painting; The Tidy Team, a janitorial service; Krystal Clear Cleaning by Debbie Tricoli; and Moody Screens, a screen service.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city May 10 to May 17. Total number of all permits issued: 198.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Cline Construction applied for a $354,000 permit for subdivision improvements and site development modifications at Grand Landings, Phase 1.
• Duda Pools applied for an $8,000 permit for an American Disabilities Act lift for a swimming pool at 2 Village Parkway N.
• Duda Pools applied for an $8,000 permit for an American Disabilities Act Lift for a swimming pool at 2001 Waterside Parkway.
Commercial permits issued:
• Charles Rinek Construction was issued a $75,000 permit for interior renovations to Virtual Home Realty at 1 Farraday Lane.
Residential permits issued:
• DR Horton was issued a $275,000 permit for a single-family residence at 14 Graham Trail.
• Adams Homes was issued a $271,000 permit for a single-family residence at 63 Barrington Drive.
• Adams Homes was issued a $268,000 permit for a single-family residence at 14 Zeppo Court.
• Paytas Homes was issued a $231,000 permit for a single-family residence at 76 Arena Lake Drive.
• Sunshine Screen Enclosures was issued a $2,400 permit for an addition to 1 Carlson Place.
• Budd Severino Advanced Home was issued a $2,174 permit for an addition to 14 Essington Lane.
• Pavel Tagintsev was issued a $1,500 permit for an addition to 26 Rymer Lane.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Quantam Electrical Contractors claimed occupancy at 15 Hargrove Grade, Unit 3D.
• Lilly Greene, a children’s clothing retail store, claimed occupancy at 5 Utility Drive, Unit 18.
• The Gregg Pechmann Team, a mortgage service, claimed occupancy at 50 Leanni Way, Unit B5.
• Memedina Enterprises, a group home office, claimed occupancy at 24 Old Kings Road N., Building 1.
• A Pentecostal church claimed occupancy at 1 Commercial Court.
Commercial certificates of occupancy issued:
• Planet Fitness claimed occupancy at 7 Old Kings Road, Units 111 to 117.
• Atmosphere Salon claimed occupancy at 160 Cypress Point Parkway, Unit C201.
• Dr. Cheiken Dermatology claimed occupancy at 8 Office Park Drive, Suite B.
• The Dollar General claimed occupancy at 500 Palm Coast Parkway.
Currently 0 Responses
27 Scenic A1A PRIDE Meeting
9:00 am - 6:00 am
27 A Coquina Rock Beach Walk
27 The Opera Education Society of Palm Coast
27 Dinner Dance
Man arrested for raping 11-year-old girl
Deputies say Karl Westgate, 19, met the girl through Facebook.
A community of superheroes
The Superhero 5K will celebrate the life of Destiny Burroughs, who died of brochitis at 10 months old. Her mother said of the community: ‘I’ve never seen such amazing support before.’
Robber gets life sentence
Edmon Nathaniel Welch had nine prior felony convictions and 22 prior misdemeanor convictions.