PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Feb. 1-7:
• Coastal Wood Works LLC is a home-based handyman company.
• A&Z Integrity Installations Inc. is a home-based tile installation company.
• Ancient City Marketing Corp is a home-based advertising company.
• Above All Landscape LLC is a home-based landscaping company.
• Daniel E. Kelly is a painting company in Flagler Beach.
• Mikalai Dziamida is a home-based handyman company.
• Volodymyr Bodnaruk is a home-based handyman company.
• D&S Tile & Marble Works Inc. is a home-based tile installation company.
• Zestfully Clean Services is a home-based janitorial service.
• Action Maintenance is a home-based handyman service.
• Palm Coast Handyman is a home-based handyman service.
• National Online Traders is a home-based advertising service.
• N.A.S. Painting Inc. is a home-based painting service.
• Christina Pacetti Painting is a home-based painting service.
• Femina’s inc. is a home-based company.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Jan. 31 to Feb. 6. Total number of all permits issued: 120.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Marand Builders was issued a $50,000 permit for roof and interior alterations at 83 Belle Terre Parkway.
Commercial permits issued:
• The Hatch Group was issued a $490,000 permit for site development for Dollar General at 500 Palm Coast Parkway.
• Albu & Associates was issued a $275,000 permit for a branch of Amscot at 1278 Palm Coast Parkway No. 208.
• Slone Construction was issued a $2,450 permit for renovations at 101 Palm Harbor Parkway No. A-109.
Residential permits issued:
• US Aluminum was issued an $8,300 permit for an addition to 35 Scarlet Oak Circle.
• US Aluminum was issued a $6,121 permit for an addition to 26 Scarlet Oak Drive.
• Dacon Home Accents was issued a $2,450 permit for an alteration to 21 Parkway Drive.
• A & H Windows was issued a $2,415 permit for an alteration to 155 Raintree Circle.
• Coquim Joao was issued a $1,000 permit for an alteration to 22 Farnell Lane.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Teeter Tot Family Daycare claimed occupancy at 72 Wellstone Drive.
Currently 0 Responses
25 Palm Coast Memorial Day Ceremony
25 Memorial Day Picnic
25 Tribute to the Troops at the Pool
28 "Cuba Mia"
Permits May 18-22
There were a total of 298 permits used during the week of May 14-20.
Coaches get first look at new teams
While the score didn’t matter, players were anxious to put on the pads one last time before next season.
Belle Terre students show off science, engineering projects
Students showed off their work at Belle Terre Elementary School's Innovation, Robotics, Engineering and Computer Science Expo May 21.