PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Feb. 1-7:
• Coastal Wood Works LLC is a home-based handyman company.
• A&Z Integrity Installations Inc. is a home-based tile installation company.
• Ancient City Marketing Corp is a home-based advertising company.
• Above All Landscape LLC is a home-based landscaping company.
• Daniel E. Kelly is a painting company in Flagler Beach.
• Mikalai Dziamida is a home-based handyman company.
• Volodymyr Bodnaruk is a home-based handyman company.
• D&S Tile & Marble Works Inc. is a home-based tile installation company.
• Zestfully Clean Services is a home-based janitorial service.
• Action Maintenance is a home-based handyman service.
• Palm Coast Handyman is a home-based handyman service.
• National Online Traders is a home-based advertising service.
• N.A.S. Painting Inc. is a home-based painting service.
• Christina Pacetti Painting is a home-based painting service.
• Femina’s inc. is a home-based company.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Jan. 31 to Feb. 6. Total number of all permits issued: 120.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Marand Builders was issued a $50,000 permit for roof and interior alterations at 83 Belle Terre Parkway.
Commercial permits issued:
• The Hatch Group was issued a $490,000 permit for site development for Dollar General at 500 Palm Coast Parkway.
• Albu & Associates was issued a $275,000 permit for a branch of Amscot at 1278 Palm Coast Parkway No. 208.
• Slone Construction was issued a $2,450 permit for renovations at 101 Palm Harbor Parkway No. A-109.
Residential permits issued:
• US Aluminum was issued an $8,300 permit for an addition to 35 Scarlet Oak Circle.
• US Aluminum was issued a $6,121 permit for an addition to 26 Scarlet Oak Drive.
• Dacon Home Accents was issued a $2,450 permit for an alteration to 21 Parkway Drive.
• A & H Windows was issued a $2,415 permit for an alteration to 155 Raintree Circle.
• Coquim Joao was issued a $1,000 permit for an alteration to 22 Farnell Lane.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Teeter Tot Family Daycare claimed occupancy at 72 Wellstone Drive.
Currently 0 Responses
26 Surf Fishing Program
26 The Knights of Columbus, Auxiliary #7845 Fashion Show
26 Women’s Self-Defense Class
27 Second Annual Bake Sale and Holiday Chinese Auction
Cooking with a purpose
Over 15 chefs and entertainers came together to support the Flagler mentoring program for girls with a cook-off and other events.
The following is an update for permit activity in the city for Oct. 16-22. Total number of all permits issued: 130. Since 2009, $590 million in construction dollars have been invested in Palm Coast.
Woman shot, injured while driving on I-95
Deputies have asked anyone with information about the possible road rage incident to come forward.