PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Feb. 1-7:
• Coastal Wood Works LLC is a home-based handyman company.
• A&Z Integrity Installations Inc. is a home-based tile installation company.
• Ancient City Marketing Corp is a home-based advertising company.
• Above All Landscape LLC is a home-based landscaping company.
• Daniel E. Kelly is a painting company in Flagler Beach.
• Mikalai Dziamida is a home-based handyman company.
• Volodymyr Bodnaruk is a home-based handyman company.
• D&S Tile & Marble Works Inc. is a home-based tile installation company.
• Zestfully Clean Services is a home-based janitorial service.
• Action Maintenance is a home-based handyman service.
• Palm Coast Handyman is a home-based handyman service.
• National Online Traders is a home-based advertising service.
• N.A.S. Painting Inc. is a home-based painting service.
• Christina Pacetti Painting is a home-based painting service.
• Femina’s inc. is a home-based company.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Jan. 31 to Feb. 6. Total number of all permits issued: 120.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Marand Builders was issued a $50,000 permit for roof and interior alterations at 83 Belle Terre Parkway.
Commercial permits issued:
• The Hatch Group was issued a $490,000 permit for site development for Dollar General at 500 Palm Coast Parkway.
• Albu & Associates was issued a $275,000 permit for a branch of Amscot at 1278 Palm Coast Parkway No. 208.
• Slone Construction was issued a $2,450 permit for renovations at 101 Palm Harbor Parkway No. A-109.
Residential permits issued:
• US Aluminum was issued an $8,300 permit for an addition to 35 Scarlet Oak Circle.
• US Aluminum was issued a $6,121 permit for an addition to 26 Scarlet Oak Drive.
• Dacon Home Accents was issued a $2,450 permit for an alteration to 21 Parkway Drive.
• A & H Windows was issued a $2,415 permit for an alteration to 155 Raintree Circle.
• Coquim Joao was issued a $1,000 permit for an alteration to 22 Farnell Lane.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Teeter Tot Family Daycare claimed occupancy at 72 Wellstone Drive.
Currently 0 Responses
31 New Years Party
31 New Years Eve Party
24 Waterfront 5K and 10 Mile Run
Christmas with a Deputy comes to town
The Flagler County Sheriff’s Office has partnered with Target for the past seven years to bring a little holiday spirit and cheer into the lives of some less fortunate children.
PHOTO GALLERY: YEAR IN REVIEW JAN-FEB
Take a look back at the year with these moments captured by the staff at the Palm Coast Observer.
High schools both earn 'B' school grades
Flagler Palm Coast High School and Matanzas High School are both down a letter grade from a year ago, but they are being graded on a tougher scale.