(Click “Like” to become a fan of the Palm Coast Observer.)
PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Jan. 28 to Feb. 1:
• Donna Ivey’s Treasures is a home-based company.
• Shawna Marie Davis is a home-based consulting company.
• Valiant Express LLC is a home-based trucking company.
• Maids Express LLC is a home-based janitorial service.
• Yuriy Chebon is a home-based handyman service.
• Rockafella Corp is a home-based countertop installer.
• Blazer Arts is a home-based company.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Jan. 24-30. Total number of all permits issued: 142.
Commercial permit applications received:
• The Hatch Group applied for a $490,000 permit for site development and construction of a Dollar General at 500 Palm Coast Parkway.
• Albu & Associates applied for a $275,000 permit for interior renovations at 1278 Palm Coast Parkway S.W. #208.
• East Flagler Mosquito Control applied for a $2,639 permit for a storage building at 24 Utility Drive.
Commercial permits issued:
• Lowes Home Centers was issued a $6,400 permit for a fence at 6680 N. US Highway 1.
Residential permits issued:
• Intervest Construction was issued a $587,000 permit for a single-family residence at 210 Willow Oak Way.
• Maronda Homes was issued a $412,000 permit for a single-family residence at 45 Seaton Valley.
• Maronda Homes was issued a $177,000 permit for a single-family residence at 16 Ponce Deleon Drive.
• 3D Contracting Inc. was issued a $72,000 permit for an addition to 18 Wilmart Place.
• Ronald Krupa was issued a $15,000 permit for an addition to 66 Edward Drive.
• Budd Severino was issued a $7,890 permit for an addition to 25 Patricia Drive.
• Encompass Aluminum was issued a $7,036 permit for an addition to 6 Shinnecock Court.
• Ideal Homes was issued a $5,000 permit for an addition to 102 Presidential Lane.
• Encompass Aluminum was issued a $3,354 permit for an addition to 24 Fernwood Lane.
• Elite Homes was issued a $2,400 permit for alterations to 34 Rylin Lane.
• A Certified Screen was issued a $2,104 permit for alterations to 207 Willow Oak Way.
• A Certified Screen was issued a $2,055 permit for an addition to 44 Barkley Lane.
• Jose Lopez was issued a $1,600 permit for alterations to 1 Rymen Lane.
• Sapunkova Nadezhda was issued a $1,500 permit for an addition to 3 Kathleen Trail.
• Andrew Miklos was issued a $900 permit for alterations to 72 LaMancha Drive.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Northeaster Graphic claimed occupancy at 25 Old Kings Rd. Suite 3B.
Currently 0 Responses
28 Freethinkers Meeting
28 Little Nature Nuts
28 E'lan Family Fun Day Event
28 The African American Cultural Society General Meeting
Hammock Dunes condo: $1.013 million
A Hammock Dunes home tops the sales list for Flagler County residential real estate transactions the week of Jan. 15-21.
Kids, teachers agree: let students wear spirit T-shirts daily
The school board asked staff to survey students, parents, teachers and community members before a March 3 meeting workshop on a proposed dress code change.
Man arrested for raping 11-year-old girl
Deputies say Karl Westgate, 19, met the girl through Facebook.