(Click “Like” to become a fan of the Palm Coast Observer.)
PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Jan. 28 to Feb. 1:
• Donna Ivey’s Treasures is a home-based company.
• Shawna Marie Davis is a home-based consulting company.
• Valiant Express LLC is a home-based trucking company.
• Maids Express LLC is a home-based janitorial service.
• Yuriy Chebon is a home-based handyman service.
• Rockafella Corp is a home-based countertop installer.
• Blazer Arts is a home-based company.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Jan. 24-30. Total number of all permits issued: 142.
Commercial permit applications received:
• The Hatch Group applied for a $490,000 permit for site development and construction of a Dollar General at 500 Palm Coast Parkway.
• Albu & Associates applied for a $275,000 permit for interior renovations at 1278 Palm Coast Parkway S.W. #208.
• East Flagler Mosquito Control applied for a $2,639 permit for a storage building at 24 Utility Drive.
Commercial permits issued:
• Lowes Home Centers was issued a $6,400 permit for a fence at 6680 N. US Highway 1.
Residential permits issued:
• Intervest Construction was issued a $587,000 permit for a single-family residence at 210 Willow Oak Way.
• Maronda Homes was issued a $412,000 permit for a single-family residence at 45 Seaton Valley.
• Maronda Homes was issued a $177,000 permit for a single-family residence at 16 Ponce Deleon Drive.
• 3D Contracting Inc. was issued a $72,000 permit for an addition to 18 Wilmart Place.
• Ronald Krupa was issued a $15,000 permit for an addition to 66 Edward Drive.
• Budd Severino was issued a $7,890 permit for an addition to 25 Patricia Drive.
• Encompass Aluminum was issued a $7,036 permit for an addition to 6 Shinnecock Court.
• Ideal Homes was issued a $5,000 permit for an addition to 102 Presidential Lane.
• Encompass Aluminum was issued a $3,354 permit for an addition to 24 Fernwood Lane.
• Elite Homes was issued a $2,400 permit for alterations to 34 Rylin Lane.
• A Certified Screen was issued a $2,104 permit for alterations to 207 Willow Oak Way.
• A Certified Screen was issued a $2,055 permit for an addition to 44 Barkley Lane.
• Jose Lopez was issued a $1,600 permit for alterations to 1 Rymen Lane.
• Sapunkova Nadezhda was issued a $1,500 permit for an addition to 3 Kathleen Trail.
• Andrew Miklos was issued a $900 permit for alterations to 72 LaMancha Drive.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Northeaster Graphic claimed occupancy at 25 Old Kings Rd. Suite 3B.
Currently 0 Responses
31 New Years Party
31 New Years Eve Party
24 Waterfront 5K and 10 Mile Run
Christmas with a Deputy comes to town
The Flagler County Sheriff’s Office has partnered with Target for the past seven years to bring a little holiday spirit and cheer into the lives of some less fortunate children.
PHOTO GALLERY: YEAR IN REVIEW JAN-FEB
Take a look back at the year with these moments captured by the staff at the Palm Coast Observer.
High schools both earn 'B' school grades
Flagler Palm Coast High School and Matanzas High School are both down a letter grade from a year ago, but they are being graded on a tougher scale.