(Click “Like” to become a fan of the Palm Coast Observer.)
PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Jan. 28 to Feb. 1:
• Donna Ivey’s Treasures is a home-based company.
• Shawna Marie Davis is a home-based consulting company.
• Valiant Express LLC is a home-based trucking company.
• Maids Express LLC is a home-based janitorial service.
• Yuriy Chebon is a home-based handyman service.
• Rockafella Corp is a home-based countertop installer.
• Blazer Arts is a home-based company.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Jan. 24-30. Total number of all permits issued: 142.
Commercial permit applications received:
• The Hatch Group applied for a $490,000 permit for site development and construction of a Dollar General at 500 Palm Coast Parkway.
• Albu & Associates applied for a $275,000 permit for interior renovations at 1278 Palm Coast Parkway S.W. #208.
• East Flagler Mosquito Control applied for a $2,639 permit for a storage building at 24 Utility Drive.
Commercial permits issued:
• Lowes Home Centers was issued a $6,400 permit for a fence at 6680 N. US Highway 1.
Residential permits issued:
• Intervest Construction was issued a $587,000 permit for a single-family residence at 210 Willow Oak Way.
• Maronda Homes was issued a $412,000 permit for a single-family residence at 45 Seaton Valley.
• Maronda Homes was issued a $177,000 permit for a single-family residence at 16 Ponce Deleon Drive.
• 3D Contracting Inc. was issued a $72,000 permit for an addition to 18 Wilmart Place.
• Ronald Krupa was issued a $15,000 permit for an addition to 66 Edward Drive.
• Budd Severino was issued a $7,890 permit for an addition to 25 Patricia Drive.
• Encompass Aluminum was issued a $7,036 permit for an addition to 6 Shinnecock Court.
• Ideal Homes was issued a $5,000 permit for an addition to 102 Presidential Lane.
• Encompass Aluminum was issued a $3,354 permit for an addition to 24 Fernwood Lane.
• Elite Homes was issued a $2,400 permit for alterations to 34 Rylin Lane.
• A Certified Screen was issued a $2,104 permit for alterations to 207 Willow Oak Way.
• A Certified Screen was issued a $2,055 permit for an addition to 44 Barkley Lane.
• Jose Lopez was issued a $1,600 permit for alterations to 1 Rymen Lane.
• Sapunkova Nadezhda was issued a $1,500 permit for an addition to 3 Kathleen Trail.
• Andrew Miklos was issued a $900 permit for alterations to 72 LaMancha Drive.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Northeaster Graphic claimed occupancy at 25 Old Kings Rd. Suite 3B.
Currently 0 Responses
5 Back to School
22 6th-Annual First Coast Surfers for Autism Beach Festival
29 Flagler Humane Society Fast and Furriest 2015 Run and Walk
25 Mary’s Love for Gospel Concert
Flagler Beach festivities: schedule and parking plan
Traffic patterns on State Road 100 and Oceanshore Boulevard in Flagler Beach will be different during July 4 festivities. Here's what to expect.
City of Palm Coast fireworks are July 3, ceremony July 4
A fireworks display will be held at 9 p.m. July 3 at Central Park in Town Center, and an Independence Day ceremony will be held at 8 a.m. July 4 at Heroes Memorial Park.
City request: Don’t use Florida Park Drive as cut-through
The city has asked drivers to take main roads, rather than residential Florida Park Drive, whenever possible.