PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Jan. 14-18:
• La Creperie Kafe is a business at 9 Harbor Center Drive.
• KG Construction Services Inc. is a home-based carpentry service.
• Carmen Ferreira is a home-based company.
• Nyazar Maintenance Services is a home-based janitorial service.
• A Plus Cleaning Service is a home-based janitorial service.
• Fresh Custom Coatings is a home-based painting service.
• Ironman 7 LLC is a home-based handyman service.
• Chris’s Clean Cuts is a home-based landscaping service.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Jan. 10-16. Total number of all permits issued: 133.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Lowe’s Home Centers Inc. applied for a $6,400 permit for a fence at 1 Shelter Drive.
• Slone Construction applied for a $2,450 permit for interior renovations to La Piazza Café at 101 Palm Harbor Parkway A-109.
Commercial permits issued:
• Sun Coast Roofing Services was issued a $7,000 permit for reroofing at 5500 Belle Terre Parkway.
• Stay Hard Concrete was issued a $2,000 permit for concrete patio area at 1 Florida Park Drive.
Residential permits issued:
• Skyway Builders was issued a $353,000 permit for a single-family residence at 202 Willow Oak Way.
• DR Horton was issued a $336,000 permit for a single-family residence at 78 Arena Lake Drive.
• Adams Homes of NW Florida was issued a $268,000 permit for a single-family residence at 7 Serene Place.
• KB Homes of Jacksonville was issued a $244,000 permit for a single-family residence at 103 South Coopers Hawk Way.
• KB Homes of Jacksonville was issued a $215,000 permit for a single-family residence at 100 South Hummingbird Place.
• Adams Homes of NW Florida was issued a $212,000 permit for a single-family residence at 3 Squanto Place.
• Paytas Homes Inc. was issued a $200,000 permit for a single-family residence at 27 Arrowhead Drive.
• Lancia Custom Homes was issued a $37,000 permit for alterations to 42 Clinton Court N.
• Blackburn Construction was issued a $28,000 permit for an addition to 10 Smokehouse Place.
• Fontana Construction was issued an $18,000 permit for an addition to 8 Palmer Lane.
• DMC Aluminum was issued a $13,500 permit for alterations to 18 Riverview Drive.
• Design Construction was issued a $4,500 permit for alterations to 9 President Lane.
• Dacom Home Accents was issued a $3,200 permit for alterations to 13 Mount Vernon Lane.
• Hausen Properties was issued a $2,300 permit for alterations to 22 Farmsworth Drive.
• Rossin Tatiana was issued a $1,500 permit for an addition to 4 Montauk Court.
• Seagate Homes was issued a $600 permit for alterations to 26 Peppercorn Lane.
• New Coastal Homes was issued a $500 permit for alterations to 18 Graham Trail.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Take Action Properties claimed occupancy at 4867 Palm Coast Parkway #2.
Currently 0 Responses
20 Starlight Half Marathon/5K
20 A Home for the Holidays
20 Annual Christmas Celebration of the Grenadian Association of Palm Coast
High schools both earn 'B' school grades
Flagler Palm Coast High School and Matanzas High School are both down a letter grade from a year ago, but they are being graded on a tougher scale.
New REC secretary made headlines for anti-gay attack
Andrew Shirvell, Michigan's former assistant attorney general and the newly-elected Flagler Republican Executive Committee secretary, was ordered to pay $4.5 million for defaming and harassing an openly gay college student in a months-long campaign.
Shaffer to head county Republican Executive Committee
Anne-Marie Shaffer, a member of the Flagler County Ronald Reagan Republican Assembly, has replaced Dave Sullivan, who is not an RRR Assembly member.