PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Jan. 14-18:
• La Creperie Kafe is a business at 9 Harbor Center Drive.
• KG Construction Services Inc. is a home-based carpentry service.
• Carmen Ferreira is a home-based company.
• Nyazar Maintenance Services is a home-based janitorial service.
• A Plus Cleaning Service is a home-based janitorial service.
• Fresh Custom Coatings is a home-based painting service.
• Ironman 7 LLC is a home-based handyman service.
• Chris’s Clean Cuts is a home-based landscaping service.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Jan. 10-16. Total number of all permits issued: 133.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Lowe’s Home Centers Inc. applied for a $6,400 permit for a fence at 1 Shelter Drive.
• Slone Construction applied for a $2,450 permit for interior renovations to La Piazza Café at 101 Palm Harbor Parkway A-109.
Commercial permits issued:
• Sun Coast Roofing Services was issued a $7,000 permit for reroofing at 5500 Belle Terre Parkway.
• Stay Hard Concrete was issued a $2,000 permit for concrete patio area at 1 Florida Park Drive.
Residential permits issued:
• Skyway Builders was issued a $353,000 permit for a single-family residence at 202 Willow Oak Way.
• DR Horton was issued a $336,000 permit for a single-family residence at 78 Arena Lake Drive.
• Adams Homes of NW Florida was issued a $268,000 permit for a single-family residence at 7 Serene Place.
• KB Homes of Jacksonville was issued a $244,000 permit for a single-family residence at 103 South Coopers Hawk Way.
• KB Homes of Jacksonville was issued a $215,000 permit for a single-family residence at 100 South Hummingbird Place.
• Adams Homes of NW Florida was issued a $212,000 permit for a single-family residence at 3 Squanto Place.
• Paytas Homes Inc. was issued a $200,000 permit for a single-family residence at 27 Arrowhead Drive.
• Lancia Custom Homes was issued a $37,000 permit for alterations to 42 Clinton Court N.
• Blackburn Construction was issued a $28,000 permit for an addition to 10 Smokehouse Place.
• Fontana Construction was issued an $18,000 permit for an addition to 8 Palmer Lane.
• DMC Aluminum was issued a $13,500 permit for alterations to 18 Riverview Drive.
• Design Construction was issued a $4,500 permit for alterations to 9 President Lane.
• Dacom Home Accents was issued a $3,200 permit for alterations to 13 Mount Vernon Lane.
• Hausen Properties was issued a $2,300 permit for alterations to 22 Farmsworth Drive.
• Rossin Tatiana was issued a $1,500 permit for an addition to 4 Montauk Court.
• Seagate Homes was issued a $600 permit for alterations to 26 Peppercorn Lane.
• New Coastal Homes was issued a $500 permit for alterations to 18 Graham Trail.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Take Action Properties claimed occupancy at 4867 Palm Coast Parkway #2.
Currently 0 Responses
5 Back to School
22 6th-Annual First Coast Surfers for Autism Beach Festival
29 Flagler Humane Society Fast and Furriest 2015 Run and Walk
25 Mary’s Love for Gospel Concert
Hammock Dunes home: $745,000
A Hammock Dunes home tops the sales list for Flagler County residential real estate transactions the week of to May 14-20.
Flagler Habitat dedicates Palmieri family home
Flagler Habitat for Humanity dedicated the Palmieri family home Monday, June 29.
Celebrate Life Beach Festival raises cancer awareness
The Hope to Help Foundation held the event Friday, June 26, at the River to Sea Preserve in Marineland.