PALM COAST BUSINESS ACTIVITY
According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued business tax receipts Jan. 14-18:
• La Creperie Kafe is a business at 9 Harbor Center Drive.
• KG Construction Services Inc. is a home-based carpentry service.
• Carmen Ferreira is a home-based company.
• Nyazar Maintenance Services is a home-based janitorial service.
• A Plus Cleaning Service is a home-based janitorial service.
• Fresh Custom Coatings is a home-based painting service.
• Ironman 7 LLC is a home-based handyman service.
• Chris’s Clean Cuts is a home-based landscaping service.
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city Jan. 10-16. Total number of all permits issued: 133.
Commercial permit applications received:
• Lowe’s Home Centers Inc. applied for a $6,400 permit for a fence at 1 Shelter Drive.
• Slone Construction applied for a $2,450 permit for interior renovations to La Piazza Café at 101 Palm Harbor Parkway A-109.
Commercial permits issued:
• Sun Coast Roofing Services was issued a $7,000 permit for reroofing at 5500 Belle Terre Parkway.
• Stay Hard Concrete was issued a $2,000 permit for concrete patio area at 1 Florida Park Drive.
Residential permits issued:
• Skyway Builders was issued a $353,000 permit for a single-family residence at 202 Willow Oak Way.
• DR Horton was issued a $336,000 permit for a single-family residence at 78 Arena Lake Drive.
• Adams Homes of NW Florida was issued a $268,000 permit for a single-family residence at 7 Serene Place.
• KB Homes of Jacksonville was issued a $244,000 permit for a single-family residence at 103 South Coopers Hawk Way.
• KB Homes of Jacksonville was issued a $215,000 permit for a single-family residence at 100 South Hummingbird Place.
• Adams Homes of NW Florida was issued a $212,000 permit for a single-family residence at 3 Squanto Place.
• Paytas Homes Inc. was issued a $200,000 permit for a single-family residence at 27 Arrowhead Drive.
• Lancia Custom Homes was issued a $37,000 permit for alterations to 42 Clinton Court N.
• Blackburn Construction was issued a $28,000 permit for an addition to 10 Smokehouse Place.
• Fontana Construction was issued an $18,000 permit for an addition to 8 Palmer Lane.
• DMC Aluminum was issued a $13,500 permit for alterations to 18 Riverview Drive.
• Design Construction was issued a $4,500 permit for alterations to 9 President Lane.
• Dacom Home Accents was issued a $3,200 permit for alterations to 13 Mount Vernon Lane.
• Hausen Properties was issued a $2,300 permit for alterations to 22 Farmsworth Drive.
• Rossin Tatiana was issued a $1,500 permit for an addition to 4 Montauk Court.
• Seagate Homes was issued a $600 permit for alterations to 26 Peppercorn Lane.
• New Coastal Homes was issued a $500 permit for alterations to 18 Graham Trail.
Occupancy permits issued:
• Take Action Properties claimed occupancy at 4867 Palm Coast Parkway #2.
Currently 0 Responses
30 Exploratory Beach Hike
30 Family Farm Day, at the Florida Agricultural Museum
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
31 Pool Safety Day
31 GALorious You! Fashion Show
Matanzas student hospitalized after being hit by schoolmate
A 14-year-old boy attacked another teen who’d used a chat app to make fun of him and his family, according to Sheriff’s Office reports.
Bright House Networks experiences 911 outage
911 calls were routed to the Sheriff's Office non-emergency line due to a Bright House Networks technical problem May 28.
Brandt: 2014 Flagler County Officer of the Year
Crime Stoppers of Northeast Florida held its 17th-annual Community Banquet Thursday, May 21, at the Daytona Beach Ocean Center and presented a law enforcement officer of the year award to one nominee from Flagler, Putnam, St. Johns and Volusia counties.